Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: Did the Nuggets get overrated too soon?

they were underrated at start of year when they had tough schedule..

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Nuggets have no doubt bounced back nicely but are still well below the hype they got preseason. Idiots regularly talked about them winning games and multiple people said top 3 seed. Clippers get Griffin, CP3, Billups back tomorrow and the gap will expand back out for that 3 seed. Not to mention they are still in a dogfight with Memphis and GS for the 4 seed.
    Oh stfu for once. Not every thread has to involve the clippers. You sound worried (especially your crying on the top buzz clippers forum)

Besides no one hyped us like you said except a few idiots at espn. Don't make it like a lot of people had us 3rd. Most , including all nugget fans, had us lower than 4

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Whoah10115
    I'd trade Iguodala for Barnes, if Golden State were willing to take it. Best for both teams...Barnes is more of a SG than Iguodala is...but mostly, he's a star. That's the star the team could use, and he does play defense. And I'd be willing to trade Gallinari for another 2guard...preferably one who plays defense...a package involving Tony Allen and Tayshaun Prince doesn't sound too bad, to me.

Iguodala would also be perfect for Golden State.
    Barnes is a star? Gallo for prince/Allen?

So iggy/gallo for barnes/prince/Allen?

Haha no thanks

Not airballing my layups anymore garubu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blingster
    <--- Realistic Homer

can't believe you fell for that fool's trap....

No Nuggets Fan on this board had the nuggets winning 60+ games. He has us confused with Laker fans. The only person overrating the Nuggets was that idiot Hollinger saying the Nuggets would be the #1 out of the West.

Besides, the Nuggets started off the NBA season with the 2nd Hardest Schedule behind the hornets according to SOS. Not to mention the Nuggets also played a NBA record Road schedule. Had the Nuggets had an easier schedule to start the season im postive we'd be in the 3rd spot in the West beating out the Clippers.

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    Barnes is a star? Gallo for prince/Allen?

So iggy/gallo for barnes/prince/Allen?

Haha no thanks

Barnes is going to be a star, absolutely. He'll be better than Gallo by next year.

Quote Originally Posted by garubu
    can't believe you fell for that fool's trap....

No Nuggets Fan on this board had the nuggets winning 60+ games. He has us confused with Laker fans. The only person overrating the Nuggets was that idiot Hollinger saying the Nuggets would be the #1 out of the West.

Besides, the Nuggets started off the NBA season with the 2nd Hardest Schedule behind the hornets according to SOS. Not to mention the Nuggets also played a NBA record Road schedule. Had the Nuggets had an easier schedule to start the season im postive we'd be in the 3rd spot in the West beating out the Clippers.

Saying that I'm a realistic homer has nothing to do with CF86..

Not airballing my layups anymore garubu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blingster
    Saying that I'm a realistic homer has nothing to do with CF86..
    Yeah my bad i couldn't multi-quote, but the reason i quoted you was because CP86 likes to spew BS to bait other fans. So that he can include his Clippers in a non Clippers thread. It's probably best to ignore him or go the nugzfan route and tell him to stfu n gtfo.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by garubu
    Yeah my bad i couldn't multi-quote, but the reason i quoted you was because CP86 likes to spew BS to bait other fans. So that he can include his Clippers in a non Clippers thread. It's probably best to ignore him or go the nugzfan route and tell him to stfu n gtfo.
    Baiting= any opinion you disagree with? I didn't start the thread to bait but rather ask a controversial question because the Nuggets were a .500 team or so after being called a contender by most preseason. The Nuggets have done a great job bouncing back and I gave them credit for that. Not sure how that is baiting or spewing BS.

Yes go the troll Nugzfan route and rage on everybody and be a dick all the time. Sorry but Blingster seems classier than that and you shouldn't encourage him to stop being respectful.

happens every season guys, denver the "dark horse" bla bla bbla, 1st round exit on lock

The george karl (poor mans popovich) system

Decent college freshman

Nuggets need a star player and, possibly, a better coach. I can't stand George Karl. I like this team but they're not constructed for a deep playoff run, especially with Karl at the helm.

Quote Originally Posted by Artillery
    Nuggets need a star player and, possibly, a better coach. I can't stand George Karl. I like this team but they're not constructed for a deep playoff run, especially with Karl at the helm.
    I think the Nuggets have two "stars" in the wing.. Gallo and Faried

I agree about a deep playoff run.. Karl has never really talked about championship aspirations.. 2nd round exit this year is my guess.

I guess not.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    I guess not.

I wish I could find the thread that sparked this one

in it, I specifically said I see the Nuggets getting really hot towards the end of the year and ending up with a top seed (I think it was 2 or 3)

that being said..I also had my Lakers being the 1 seed

Greatest Of All Time Baller1986's Avatar

George Karl for NBA Coach of the Year. Nuggets have a better record than the Lakers without having a Superstar in their official roster.