Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: The Walking Dead Video Game

Quote Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
    Did you guys here about the other Walking Dead Game? There is another one in the works and you play as Darryl and the game has plenty of action for those who want more Zombie killing. Looks like it will be a full retail game.
    Yes it's due next year and being made by Activision. I doubt it will surpass this game though because it's a FPS and I love this whole.. campy adventure in the 3rd person deal of this WD game.

Good college starter EricGordon23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Yes it's due next year and being made by Activision. I doubt it will surpass this game though because it's a FPS and I love this whole.. campy adventure in the 3rd person deal of this WD game.
    Comes out january right? If they can surpass this i would be surprised this is awesome.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    It'll be tough to top Dead Island. While Dead Island wasn't amazing, the core gameplay and setting were still really well done. For this game to work, it needs to have a tight story with characters you can about among the action.

This upcoming Tuesday it comes, finally , along with Ratchet and Clank HD and Pro Skater HD

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
    This upcoming Tuesday it comes, finally , along with Ratchet and Clank HD and Pro Skater HD
    Yes. Out this Tuesday for ps3 and Wednesday for 360.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

This game continues to pull no punches in episode 3. There was another "salt-brick" moment. It's a game-changer when it comes to who you thought you could trust in your group.

Just finished episode 3. It was pretty good. I'll give it an 8/10. It had too many running back and forth moments on the train though.

Local High School Star clipse026's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
    Just finished episode 3. It was pretty good. I'll give it an 8/10. It had too many running back and forth moments on the train though.
    Yea that part was annoying. I kept trying to see if I could [COLOR="White"]save Carley but I couldn't [/COLOR].

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Quote Originally Posted by clipse026
    Yea that part was annoying. I kept trying to see if I could...
    That was devastating (in a video game sense).

When's the next episode?

Warriors Til I Die LT Ice Cream's Avatar

Just finished episode 2 and at the end it says "You and 17% of others decided to kill both St. John Brothers"

Are 83% of the rest of you out there really that soft?! Those two clowns tricked me into helping them around their farm, kidnapped my homie and cut his legs off, and then fed them to the rest of my group! Of course I'm ****ing killing both of them! I guess everyone else is too concerned about their little digital karma and tries to do the "right thing". Lame.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Quote Originally Posted by LT Ice Cream
    Just finished episode 2 and at the end it says "You and 17% of others decided to kill both St. John Brothers"

Are 83% of the rest of you out there really that soft?! Those two clowns tricked me into helping them around their farm, kidnapped my homie and cut his legs off, and then fed them to the rest of my group! Of course I'm ****ing killing both of them! I guess everyone else is too concerned about their little digital karma and tries to do the "right thing". Lame.
    You are setting a bad example for Clem.

Besides, it's way more fun having them eaten by zombies.

Warriors Til I Die LT Ice Cream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    You are setting a bad example for Clem.

Besides, it's way more fun having them eaten by zombies.
    Setting a bad example? More like setting the right example. Kill the people that need to be killed. This aint Candyland yo!

The Walking Dead: Episode 4 Release Date
    They're coming for you, Lilly. Again.
    by Daniel Krupa
    October 8, 2012

The fourth episode of Telltale's Walking Dead series, titled Around Every Corner, will be released in the US on Tuesday, October 9th on PlayStation Network for $4.99 or as part of the Season Pass for $19.99. The episode will appear just a day later on Xbox Live Arcade on Wednesday, October 10th for 400 MS Points, and on PC and Mac via the Telltale Games Store and other distribution platforms, including Steam and Origin.

Episode 4 will also be released internationally on Wednesday, October 10th for Xbox 360, PC, and Mac. There is currently no release date for Episode 4 on PlayStation 3 outside the US.

This episode seemed really short. Damn finished it too fast its just too good. Always leaving me wanting more. That's how all games should be.