Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Is it bad to approach a girl too often?

So I'm into this chick , pretty sure she likes me back but we only talk if she sits next to her friend who sits next to me. Today a different girl sat next to me so I didn't get to talk to her. She was alone for a few minutes after school and I approached her and said hey what sup.

My question is , if I go up to a girl too often and start a conversation out of the blue like "hey how are you" "whatsup" is that too clingy/desperate or is it good for getting chciks

Default Re: Is it bad to approach a girl too often?

Spread out your meetings with her 2-3 days apart. Don't do it every single day. Keep it short. Just say hi, or hello. After 3-4 times of this try to take notice in something she has and compliment her on it or show you're interested in it as well. Keep a short conversation, but the important thing is to initiate some kind of conversation here. Try to get her to smile, you'll have to figure that out. Then the 5th or 6th time you've talked to her just straight out tell her, "You seem a pretty nice and I was wanting to know if you'd want to go out to a dinner and (event, movie, ballgame, etc.). Try to get dinner in there, that way you can talk and connect.

If she totally turns it down, there's no chance. Turning down would be considered no, or if she makes an excuse of when's she's not sure to hang out. Move along.
    Last edited by Meticode; 09-15-2014 at 09:18 PM.

It depends on how she response to you... If she seems comfortable with you you're good... If not you'll come off as a stalker

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Spread out your meetings with her 2-3 days apart. Don't do it every single day. Keep it short. Just say hi, or hello. After 3-4 times of this try to take notice in something she has and compliment her on it or show you're interested in it as well. Keep a short conversation, but the important thing is to initiate some kind of conversation here. Try to get her to smile, you'll have to figure that out. Then the 5th or 6th time you've talked to her just straight out tell her, "You seem a pretty nice and I was wanting to know if you'd want to go out to a dinner and (event, movie, ballgame, etc.). Try to get dinner in there, that way you can talk and connect.

If she totally turns it down, there's no chance. Move along.
    THis is bad advice.

She senses your neediness bro. If she was interested, she'd come up to you and make more of an effort to start conversations with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    THis is bad advice.

She senses your neediness bro. If she was interested, she'd come up to you and make more of an effort to start conversations with you.
    This is bad advice. Not everyone starts conversations with people who they are interested in. Shyness takes over, embarrassment takes over, being rejected takes over. If you're not going to get your foot wet and step up to the plate in the risk of just being turned down, then you shouldn't be talking to girls anyway to go out with them.

Quote Originally Posted by #number6ix#
    It depends on how she response to you... If she seems comfortable with you you're good... If not you'll come off as a stalker
    she's the type of girl that would respond well to anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    THis is bad advice.

She is shy at that,,, well at least she is now.. since we've been only talking for a week maybe I should build a friendship by talking to her first till she gets comfortable to talk to me?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    This is bad advice. Not everyone starts conversations with people who they are interested in. Shyness takes over, embarrassment takes over, being rejected takes over. If you're not going to get your foot wet and step up to the plate in the risk of just being turned down, then you shouldn't be talking to girls anyway to go out with them.
    If it takes you weeks before you even ask her out and you struggle to make basic conversation with her, it aint gonna work out, unless both parties are undesirable anti-socials.

Your advice is the bad advice here dawg, just look at what your relationship with your wife wound up becoming dawg, Im just being real.

How old is she? I'm assuming you're in high school?

Try to get her and her friend to hang out with you and a friend. When you're all together it makes it easier. Make sure your friend knows you have laid claim to her It makes things easier when you're in a group, especially if you can find time to chill and talk with her alone while the other 2 do something together. That's how you break shy girls in.

No shame in just small talk everyday. Maybe tell her something interesting that happened to you. Ask her about some TV show lol

Good luck, keep us posted bro

Local High School Star SunsN07BookIt's Avatar

If you can't or won't read her body language, most of this advice is going to be worthless

Quote Originally Posted by SunsN07BookIt
    If you can't or won't read her body language, most of this advice is going to be worthless
    What should I look for in her body language?

Quote Originally Posted by waseem780
    she's the type of girl that would respond well to anyone
    Oh ok just ask her out then bro...

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    How old is she? I'm assuming you're in high school?

Try to get her and her friend to hang out with you and a friend. When you're all together it makes it easier. Make sure your friend knows you have laid claim to her It makes things easier when you're in a group, especially if you can find time to chill and talk with her alone while the other 2 do something together. That's how you break shy girls in.

No shame in just small talk everyday. Maybe tell her something interesting that happened to you. Ask her about some TV show lol

Good luck, keep us posted bro
    she's 16 , and thanks

Quote Originally Posted by #number6ix#
    Oh ok just ask her out then bro...
    I don't wanna go on a date with her , that's not how it works anymore , its more like we get to know eachother and have a flirty friendship , i ask her to be my girlfriend then we go out to movies/resturant etc haha

Quote Originally Posted by waseem780
    I don't wanna go on a date with her , that's not how it works anymore , its more like we get to know eachother and have a flirty friendship , i ask her to be my girlfriend then we go out to movies/resturant etc haha