Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA All-star

Default Re: All this decision sh*t is why Lebron can never be compared to Kobe or MJ

well.

It's a fair statement.
    some people still rank Wilt as one of the best, if not the second best player ever played.

But should ball players be more concerned about how OTHER ball players feel about their skill sets. Or just how the fans feel about them?

it's up for debate.

but this might suggest Lebron has more friends in the NBA than others would like to assume.

Default Re: All this decision sh*t is why Lebron can never be compared to Kobe or MJ

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    Care to explain?
    Seems self explanatory.....

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat
    It's a fair statement.
    Disagree. People need to stop being so emotional and judge players by the sports they play.
    Last edited by navy; 07-11-2014 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Seems self explanatory.....
    Really? People were gushing about how well the Spurs have played the past few years. Many, including Magic Johnson, have called it beautiful. I mean, we're probably the best passing team in decades! We also have two of the most creative players this league has ever seen.

The Spurs in Duncan's prime are a different story.

Really? People were gushing about how well the Spurs have played the past few years. Many, including Magic Johnson, have called it beautiful. I mean, we're probably the best passing team in decades! We also have two of the most creative players this league has ever seen.

Past 4 years I can guarentee you I can find more exciting plays from the Heat than the new offensive Spurs.

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Past 4 years I can guarentee you I can find more exciting plays from the Heat than the new offensive Spurs.
    Please do.

NBA All-star

how many rings would Isiah Thomas win with KAJ

we can even forget about the show time.

but Thomas with Scott/Worthy and KAJ

NBA All-star

Please do.
    I thought that Chris Bosh pass to Ray Allen was kinda exciting

didn't get to watch it live though

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76
    They never bounced around to chase rings, instead they remained with the same team for years and delivered. They allowed management to build round them not jump from team to team like a front running b*tch. I have never seen such a pathetic excuse for a superstar in my entire NBA life. Why can't he just be normal and stay with the Heat instead of leaving like a Homo in the night because of a Finals loss?

He is making himself look very bad right now and I can see why so many want him to fail. Pathetic

1. If Phil Jackson doesn't go to bulls or lakers kobe/Jordan would have left.
    2. Lebron left Cleveland because they didn't put pieces in place to win.
    Most Superstars leave the team cause they don't get proper help or coach.
    If you look at all kobe and Jordan rings there are all tied to Phil Jackson.
    This post makes no sense.

Please do.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvagj1_C2to
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngJSHNxtSko
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uaH8qT0a-U

Throw in the alley oop dunks, Wade and Lebron posters and blocks, euro steps and and1s, and Ray Allen threes and there you go.
    Last edited by navy; 07-11-2014 at 05:38 AM.

Consensus Top 20-30 AT Roundball_Rock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrush25
    I thought him staying with the Heat is the ring-chasing part. Now him going to Cleveland, CLEVELAND, is ring chasing?

Maybe he's that good that anywhere he goes from here on out has a chance to win a championship. You're indirectly providing testimony to his greatness.

at MJ always being invoked in this. Free agency did not even exist until the late 80's, at which point the Bulls were contenders. MJ actually did threaten to leave for New York after the 96' season (to play with superstar Patrick Ewing) if the Bulls did not pony up $33 million. MJ also threatened to retire if the Bulls did not "stack" the team by retaining Pippen and Jackson. As soon as the Bulls let them go, MJ promptly followed through on his threat. The Bulls built such a strong team that even without MJ they were championship contenders (albeit weaker). When Lebron left Cleveland they went from 63 wins to 19 wins and have missed the playoffs four years in a row in a weak conference.

Kobe? He has been on a bad team for a grand total of three years--and after that period he was demanding a trade to a contender and ultimately was not traded because what LA wanted from CHI would not allow the Bulls to be a great team. Kobe wanted to "stack" the Bulls with Deng.

MJ spent 3 years on a bad team. His team was improving every year that he played until 1992. Kobe started his career with a team that was a contender and with the best player in the league. Their situations are not comparable to LeBrons at all.

as a lebron fan, I agree with OP. Ring chaser...

Local High School Star Stringer Bell's Avatar

at mentioning Kobe

How many times did he ask to be traded again? I lost count. He was even calling other teams' GMs asking them to trade for him.