Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Have to Feel for the True Cavs Fans..

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    While I agree, the NBA was a lot of fun the previous four years and, before LeBron came back, the idea of teaming up Kyrie, Wiggins and Tristan longterm was fun.

I enjoyed the rebuilding years. You just watch the games a little differently. It was more "fun" in a way. This playoff run -- while a much more memorable ride -- has not been fun.
    How can you say it hasn't been fun? The highs and lows game to game is what makes being a sports fan so great. The fact that people thought the Cavs would lose in both the Bulls series and after game 1 of the Finals against GSW - and the next few games after were certainly fun. I refuse to believe you weren't enjoying that.

Was it stressful? I'm sure it was, but again - that's what being a fan is all about. Winning a chip in dominant fashion is never as fun as wild ups and downs game to game. Surely you agree, no?

High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    lebalda the colluding diva makes it all about him wherever he goes..... and then backstabs the team when they're not super stacked. f*** that soft ass bitch
    Now I can finally get a screenshot to reply to your ****ING DUMBASS every time you say you are a lebron fan.
    He hasnt shit talked any of his teammates yet; theres a reason people enjoy playing with him and nobody truly enjoys playing with kobe. Good luck with another year of missing the playoffs *****

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Can Lebron come back from down 3-2.. Lebron Lebron Lebron
    Hey ESPN the team is the cavs not Lebrons
    Why would you hate on ESPN for this? You guys do the exact same thing on this forum. How many of your posts are "Lebaldo" or "baby dick bran"? Virtually everything you post is about LeBron.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Can Lebron come back from down 3-2.. Lebron Lebron Lebron
    Hey ESPN the team is the cavs not Lebrons
    When a player assists or scores on 70 of 91 points(and some of his non assisted or scored points were garbage time when it was done) then you can really just say lebron instead of cavs. Unfortunately due to injuries the cavs may have been robbed of a championship this year. Cavs will win a championship or 2 I am betting in the next 4-8 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    I don't.... they should know better. Cleveland hasn't won shit in over 150 seasons worth of baseball, basketball, or football. It should
    be engrained in their DNA.

You always bet against Cleveland.

He's a Cavs fan!