Default this game is evidence that lebron NEEDS to go to the Knicks

This game has made it painfully obvious to everyone in the sports world that Lebron will NEVER win a championship on the Cavs. The roster is a joke and not fitting for a King.

The marriage between the Knicks and Lebron is as clear as day to even the most casual of fan. Lebron is begging to come to NY, and NY is begging for a superstar like him.

If Lebron had a running mate like a Carmelo and our #4 pick, he would cruise to a 'chip.

I bet lebron-meister is begging for a 2nd option like Carmelo. Imagine Bron penetrating and dishing it out ALL DAY to a pure shooter like Carmelo. They are best of friends and I think a union in NY is what New Yorkers deserve. NY is the mecca of basketball and we deserve only the best.

Phil Jax as head coach, Lebron and Melo as running mates anddddd AWAY WE GO. We da best!

I usually hit open layups

Default Re: this game is evidence that lebron NEEDS to go to the Knicks

Quote Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
    This game has made it painfully obvious to everyone in the sports world that Lebron will NEVER win a championship on the Cavs. The roster is a joke and not fitting for a King.

The marriage between the Knicks and Lebron is as clear as day to even the most casual of fan. Lebron is begging to come to NY, and NY is begging for a superstar like him.

If Lebron had a running mate like a Carmelo and our #4 pick, he would cruise to a 'chip.

I bet lebron-meister is begging for a 2nd option like Carmelo. Imagine Bron penetrating and dishing it out ALL DAY to a pure shooter like Carmelo. They are best of friends and I think a union in NY is what New Yorkers deserve. NY is the mecca of basketball and we deserve only the best.

Phil Jax as head coach, Lebron and Melo as running mates anddddd AWAY WE GO. We da best!
    nice; in the playoffs, a bron/melo tandem could take 80 iso-shots a game.

National High School Star

IF the Cavs had the players that are injured, Cavs sweep GSW.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportal
    The first half of your sentence started well....then went full retard.

if my dad is bill gates, i would buy Cavs and make lebron my bitch.

No, thank you

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by bobopenguin
    Yeah but, my "if statement" becomes a reality again once those players are healthy next season.

Whilst you will still be working at McDonalds.

My point was, why leave a contender for the irrelevant Knicks?

Yeah but, my "if statement" becomes a reality again once those players are healthy next season.

Whilst you will still be working at McDonalds.

My point was, why leave a contender for the irrelevant Knicks?
    lol chill bruh.

then again, why leave heat for irrelevant Cavs? they only got Irving that time.. while heat drafted Napier whom to be Lebron's favorite.

Bill Gates doesn't give much money to his children. You'd have to earn the cash the 'old-fashioned' way.

Quote Originally Posted by bobopenguin

This thread is evidence that you need to stop posting and consult a mental doctor for your endless delusions.

Banned

Op is right, if he goes to the knicks he can save him self from the heart ache of coming so close to a ring and failing. Not bring in contention at all must be a safer feeling

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    This thread is evidence that you need to stop posting and consult a mental doctor for your endless delusions.
    but but but, didnt the Nets 5 years ago put up a billboard right across from MSG saying they had a "blueprint for success"? What happened to that plan?

but but but, didnt the Nets 5 years ago put up a billboard right across from MSG saying they had a "blueprint for success"? What happened to that plan?

We did better than the Knicks, whats the point? At least, we dont have delusional fools who think every superstar is joining our team every offseason.