Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default LeBron James still holds the record for youngest to 5k, 10k, 15k points

LeBron got 15k at 25 years - 77 days of age.

Durant is currently 25 years - 140 days of age and only has 13k closing on 14k.

Now for 20k, LeBron got it on 28 years - 17 days of age.

Durant will finish this season with roughly 14,800 points. He will turn 26 to start next season, he will only have 2 seasons to get 5,200 points. 5,200 / 164 (that's if he plays every single game) = 31.7ppg.

With Westbrook coming back, I don't see it happening. Also, with the new NBA rules that players can't come straight from high school, I think LeBron will hold this record forever. Cool feat.

Banned

Default Re: LeBron James still holds the record for youngest to 5k, 10k, 15k points

Has it come to the point where you've given up hope on the MVP and now cling into this nonsense?

Default Re: LeBron James still holds the record for youngest to 5k, 10k, 15k points

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Has it come to the point where you've given up hope on the MVP and now cling into this nonsense?
    ?

i still think lebron will mvp. but that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Who cares?

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

When they didn't enter the league at the same age, what relevance does these numbers have against each other?

I wonder how many more points Kareem and Wilt would have scored had they been able to jump from high school right to the pros, instead of waiting for four years?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Keno
    ?

i still think lebron will mvp. but that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
    The "youngest to x" shit had very little meaning to begin with. Now that highschool players can no longer enter straight away, it lost all meaning.

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

At 29 years old

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Who cares?
    a lot of people on ish have been underrating lebron's scoring. for some one who is third in points per game all-time and holds the youngest to these milestones. you would think differently, right?

The "youngest to x" shit had very little meaning to begin with. Now that highschool players can no longer enter straight away, it lost all meaning.
    so? there still has been a bunch of players that came straight out of school. all considered to be a better scorer than lebron too. (i.e. kobe, t-mac, kg).

High School Varsity 6th Man

salty...
    King stays winning

Banned

lol @ thinking I'm against LeBron^

so? there still has been a bunch of players that came straight out of school. all considered to be a better scorer than lebron too. (i.e. kobe, t-mac, kg).
    LeBron was, by far, the most ready. So what?

Quote Originally Posted by LAZERUSS
    I wonder how many more points Kareem and Wilt would have scored had they been able to jump from high school right to the pros, instead of waiting for four years?
    kareem most definitely would have 40,000 plus. he played 3 or 4 years in college.

Banned

Name me players that were more hyped out of high school than LeBron