Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Remind me why the Clippers aren't seen as favorites in the West

people have been too hard on the clippers. they are doing fine. they have had injuries to key wing players and a road heavy schedule.

people have given golden state a pass, yet they are barely above .500, yet the clips are 17-9 and everyone bashes them. i dont get it.

IQ

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

because of their lack of success in the playoffs

Because San Antonio and Oklahoma City are better than them. Barring injuries one of those two teams is going to Finals. Portland and Houston are also capable of beating the Clippers as well. Warriors and Clippers are both pretenders, too much run and gun, not enough defense.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Wow, it's so obvious that a lot of people here don't follow the Clippers and are just blatant haters. The Clippers would love to play the Rockets in the 1st round. They are making strides. They have a new coach. New players. They have a lot of injuries at the moment. Things are slowly falling in place. Griffin tonight showed what he's made off. It's just something he has to do every night. He was dominant in the paint. He showed great foot work and terrific post moves. He played like rookie Blake hustling and sacrificing his self for the win. That coast to coast and than running back on defense to draw the offensive foul was awesome. He may not put up stat stuffing numbers like some other guys but he does little things that help his team win. The guys made their shots and the team overall defended well after having a bad 1st quarter. Come playoff time they will be better. The only thing is health. The last two years they have had the bad luck of having injuries in the playoffs.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by RIP CITY
    Because San Antonio and Oklahoma City are better than them. Barring injuries one of those two teams is going to Finals. Portland and Houston are also capable of beating the Clippers as well. Warriors and Clippers are both pretenders, too much run and gun, not enough defense.
    the clippers have actually climbed all the way up to 8th in defensive efficiency