Quote Originally Posted by Gileraracer
    We, the Lebron fam, are afraid that Curry might surpass our KENG James
    Sorry bro, it happened a while ago.

Default Re: Steph Curry might be god.

God disguised as steph curry?

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    There has been absolutely no indication that he isn't a good guy. Why wouldn't he get the benefit of the doubt? Always seems very kind in interviews and the way he interacts with his teammates.
    yeah, I remember his interviews the first couple of years he was drafted... Monta said something like, "I don't know how I'm going to play with this guy" and clearly didn't want him on the same team, but Steph remained 100% classy to his teammates and organization, never hinting that he was leaving or wanted to be traded.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness
    yeah, I remember his interviews the first couple of years he was drafted... Monta said something like, "I don't know how I'm going to play with this guy" and clearly didn't want him on the same team, but Steph remained 100% classy to his teammates and organization, never hinting that he was leaving or wanted to be traded.
    Yes Steph was drafted into a very hostile situation. GS ownership somehow Monta and Biedrins was our future and payed them accordingly. Monta knew with the drafting of Steph that he would be the face of the team. So he was pissed. LOL Jax was in his ear no doubt. Jax referred to Steph as the golden boy. But Monta said publically to local media that they couldn't play together. I think his excuse was that 2 small guards couldn't play together.
    Last edited by WorldWarriors; 11-07-2015 at 07:46 PM.

Decent college freshman

I was looking for this video. LOL this is how Curry trains. Not a God but a Jedi. https://www.facebook.com/BayAreaSpor...type=2&theater

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    I agree. All due respect to Curry, you can't really send guys at him when he himself is also surrounded by shooters.
    Trap him with DrayFraud's man.

If Curry keeps this up he is the GOAT (or at least having the GOAT season). But there's no way he keeps this up. I don't see how he should be substantially better than he was last year. It shouldn't be harder to stop him than it is to stop Durant. Play him close and physical, trap him, and never leave him even the least bit open. He's still gonna do great, because he's a great player, but there are ways to limit him. He might be on the GOAT streak rn though.

Local High School Star LakersForlife's Avatar

and we are his servants

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    i've been waiting for a long time for another player to rival Kobe, i'm glad someone has arrived.
    +1 lebron tried , Kd Tried but they are mere mortal to our all mighty kobe

Quote Originally Posted by LakersForlife
    +1 lebron tried , Kd Tried but they are mere mortal to our all mighty kobe
    LeBron and KD easily "rival" Kobe.You'd have to be an idiot to think otherwise. LeBron is probably better tbh. Durant we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    LeBron and KD easily "rival" Kobe.You'd have to be an idiot to think otherwise. LeBron is probably better tbh. Durant we'll see.
    wow really lebron that beta stat padding empty stats guy that went 2/6 while playing in the EAST? negro please and durant who went 0/1 in the finals in the shortened season