Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lebron James is a miracle

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus
    So you do believe that fans can be categorized into groups based on their IQ's and the players they like?
    Basketball IQ.

Was that not obvious enough?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Basketball IQ.

Banned

Basketball IQ.

You said "Low IQ" and "High IQ" fans; a ludicrous statement on its own. No, basketball IQ wasn't implied, you typing monkey.

Quote Originally Posted by DFish
    You said "Low IQ" and "High IQ" fans; a ludicrous statement on its own. No, basketball IQ wasn't implied, you typing monkey.
    How dumb would you have to be to not understand that?

Did you really not understand we were talking about basketball IQ? I mean, we talk efficient play vs. shot jacking on a basketball forum, what kind of IQ do you think we're talking about?

Maybe you do have a low IQ. Let me be clear. THAT wasn't basketball IQ. Do you understand?

Quote Originally Posted by WeGetRing2012
    He doesn't care about the city or the Heat. He will leave Miami in the dust if it benefits him the first chance he gets... he has no loyalty to that franchise. He didn't go through any struggles or anything with them. He came there for one reason and thats to save his own image...
    Can't say I don't agree with you. To be honest I think the only other person he legitimately cares about on that team is Dwyane Wade.

Basketball IQ.

You may have never touched a basketball in your life, and still be a fan of one of those players. How are you gonna determine the "basketball IQ" and its correlation with the choice of favorite player then?

Banned

[COLOR="Red"]You may have never touched a basketball in your life, and still be a fan of one of those players[/COLOR]. How are you gonna determine the "basketball IQ" and its correlation with the choice of favorite player then?
    Haha I bet u are those shot jackers who are unable to pass to the open man when ur driving/shooting, i.e. Low BBall IQ

Banned

Lebrick choKING James is a joke of a superstar. No heart, no pride, weak mentality that likes to win the easy way and rode two superstars in their primes to win .5 cheap ring in a lockout season.. This dude dont deserve to be an all time great.. Jordan, Bird, Magic etc. didnt join other superstars to shortcut championship.. Lebrick is a fckng disgrace for the league..

The ISH'ers Champion!

Did you really not understand we were talking about basketball IQ? I mean, we talk efficient play vs. shot jacking on a basketball forum, what kind of IQ do you think we're talking about?

Maybe you do have a low IQ. Let me be clear. THAT wasn't basketball IQ. Do you understand?
    You know a troll is unsuccessful when the troll has to explain his trolling.....

Last edited by PickernRoller; 07-20-2012 at 12:40 AM.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by I LUV KOBE
    Lebrick choKING James is a joke of a superstar. No heart, no pride, weak mentality that likes to win the easy way and rode two superstars in their primes to win .5 cheap ring in a lockout season.. This dude dont deserve to be an all time great.. Jordan, Bird, Magic etc. didnt join other superstars to shortcut championship.. Lebrick is a fckng disgrace for the league..
    As a Laker fan I'm going to ask you to stop pissing all over yourself. You're an embarrassment to the rest of us.

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I LUV KOBE
    They along with Kobe all benefitted from having better luck with their rosters. Smarter front offices that surrounded them with Hall of Fame talent.

Banned

You were talking about fans of basketball; not players. Nowhere in your fatuous post did you imply that you were referring to basketball IQ and not overall IQ.

Low IQ fans love shot jackers (Kobe, Melo, AI, etc....)

High IQ fans generally like efficient big men (Shaq, Hakeem, etc...) and unselfish players like LeBron.
    You're a fan missing a chromosome or two. [COLOR="White"]See, now that's an actual implication that you're mentally retarded. But I know you might just have trouble with English.[/COLOR]

You may have never touched a basketball in your life, and still be a fan of one of those players. How are you gonna determine the "basketball IQ" and its correlation with the choice of favorite player then?
    You can have a high basketball IQ without having been a player. You don't NEED to play a game to understand it at a high level.

Look, there's a difference between liking player-A more than player-B and thinking player-A is better than player-B.

Gerald Wallace is one of my favourite players. I like Gerald Wallace more than Kevin Durant. I don't think he's a better player.

If you like Carmelo Anthony more than Dwight Howard, that's perfectly fine. If you try to argue that Melo is a better player though, then yeah. You probably have a low basketball IQ. You don't understand the game enough to appreciate why Dwight is the better player.

The ISH'ers Champion!

You can have a high basketball IQ without having been a player. You don't NEED to play a game to understand it at a high level.

Look, there's a difference between liking player-A more than player-B and thinking player-A is better than player-B.

Gerald Wallace is one of my favourite players. I like Gerald Wallace more than Kevin Durant. I don't think he's a better player.

If you like Carmelo Anthony more than Dwight Howard, that's perfectly fine. If you try to argue that Melo is a better player though, then yeah. You probably have a low basketball IQ. You don't understand the game enough to appreciate why Dwight is the better player.
    So using that same logic you're a low basketball IQ individual since you can't admit Lebron James is a bonafide choker. Or, that Lebron couldn't win without decent role players in Battier, Chalmers and Miller and FMVP, franchise player in Wade and an all-star, franchise player in Bosh in a shortened season against a weak @ss East and an ill-prepared, inexperienced OKC Thunder.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 07-20-2012 at 12:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DFish
    You were talking about fans of basketball; not players.
    Correct.

You're a fan missing a chromosome or two. [COLOR="White"]See, now that's an actual implication that you're mentally retarded. But I know you might just have trouble with English.[/COLOR]
    First, lol @ "or two". You don't understand how chromosomes work, do you?

second, if you wanted to imply mental retardation, you probably should have gone with "you have an extra chromosome" not missing one....... "or two".

Seriously, stop ether-ing yourself.