Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Katt Williams challenges Kevin Hart to basketball, comedy; other random stuff

Quote Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
    i wonder how much money katt has left. dude was on fire at one point and was the highest paid stand up comic.
    He still got money, prime/Kizzle talking shit but he can definitely afford a Lambo and to USE a private jet...doubt it's his personal jet considering those can cost millions (you can find used ones for under a milli, but those look pretty new) and most sites list Katt's net worth at around $10m. Obviously that's not counting the money he hid from the IRS, which btw EVERY big time money maker does, so it could be possible.

That being said, Katt looks like he's suffering from constant drug use and doing completely erratic things. I know Kev ain't stressing shit though, he's on top lol no need to butt heads with a crackhead.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Default Re: Katt Williams challenges Kevin Hart to basketball, comedy; other random stuff

A net worth of $10m might be able to buy you a lambo and USE a private jet but that is typically for elite rich businessmen who would think what he is doing is cute. He's fronting with all that shit, it's a show, it's his little rap video...and it's obvious. If he didn't care to show all that off to the world he would have just called Kevin Hart privately, or at least done it from the comfort of his living room.

Furthermore, if his life is full of lambos and private jets, then wtf is he doing slapping employees inside a Target? Dude's a clown and I'm glad he got the shit stomped out of him, maybe he'll wake up from his dream of being the Scarface of comedy now.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

dudes turning into the steve francis of comedy

NBA Superstar

its funny how he winds himself up and waits until the dude is looking the other way only to forearm him

its such a joke i'm debating whether he's doing some reality tv comedy act on purpose after seeing the push up video

i mean that shit is on a level thats unfathomable

Yo, this nigha is wildin. The hell he doin here?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCpUcwry2JO/

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle

yeah he's fcked up on something

need to put him on my death pool list next year...

meth or coke

Damn, we may have just seen the last of Katt Williams. I joke about him a lot, but he seems to need a lot of help.

Just got arrested on a butt load of charges. Founds guns and drugs in his house.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2557656
    Last edited by L.Kizzle; 03-09-2016 at 12:19 AM.

Banned

Damn, we may have just seen the last of Katt Williams. I joke about him a lot, but he seems to need a lot of help.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2557656
    This dude needs to put beyond bars for a very long time. Enough slaps on the wrists.

An Icon Forever

Katt Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Smook B
    This dude needs to put beyond bars for a very long time. Enough slaps on the wrists.
    Not trying to be funny, but Katt had possibly the worst week ever.

-Make a video challenging Kevin Hart
    -Assaults a pool store and was arrested. (clerk called him the N-word so this one cancel out)
    -Punched a local rapper after a car accident ...
    -Robs five women and points gun at them
    -Apologizes to Kevin Hart than goes after Chris Rock
    -Gets beat up at a Beanie Segal concert
    -Gets arrested after beating up his body guard with a bat. House raided.

All this happened in the span of about ten days. Since the Academy Awards.

[QUOTE=Heilige]Katt Williams