Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Lebron classic: The no emotion game

It was Demon Lebron that game. That death stare....

He sucks, obviously not a top 10 playoff run of all time

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    He sucks, obviously not a top 10 playoff run of all time
    Totally. If he didn't need to go to G7 and G6 against lowly teams, he could have had a chance to be TOP10 po run. But after that..

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    Like I said, there are other's with Sun avys rocking hard on the Heat for some reason... I know Nash to be a Lebron fanboy he's not new. I also take your jab kindly, put it in my chin pocket and use a saw to cut your hand. To answer your question, we provide entertainment and ad clicks....
    Why Kobesexuals are mad at other teams' fans who like the best player in the NBA?

Destroyed the Celtics on his own, and on the road no less

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    No, it's just that he acted like LeBron was horrible all season
    From the start of the season till the end of March, he was indeed having a very ordinary season, despite his numbers. He was struggling with his jumper, he couldn't create off-the-dribble much(nor willing to) and he was disturbingly dependent on transition baskets to score. He was playing the worst basketball of his career since the '07 season. It all changed after an embarrassing blowout loss against Celtics early April. Miami's season had hit rock bottom and LeBron made a conscious effort to be more aggressive in his STYLE of play from there onwards, and it changed his season.

after being a LBJ homer in the past, and now he's back to repping LBJ.
    I'm a big LeBron fan, but I'm also a realist. I call it like I see it. I still @ the thought of '12 LeBron being better than '09 and '10. Or being better than peak Kobe.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy
    LeBron was a better player in Cleveland, but this is his greatest game. Maybe the greatest in NBA history. Given what was on the line, it's safe to say there's never been more pressure on an athlete in American history. The entire country was just salivating at the thought of what they would get to say about him with 1 more loss. LeBron's entire credibility as a player would've gone down the toilet. He becomes an even bigger laughing stock than last season. A running joke. Even for LeBron himself, the demoralization that would've set in had he lost for 2 consecutive seasons would have been impossible to overcome. He likely never wins a championship in his career.

That's what was on the line, and he dropped 45/15/5 on insane efficiency, on the road, against a battle-tested team, that ranked #2 on defense. A performance can't get bigger than this. And what was even more amazing was how he did it - one ridiculous jumper after another, despite struggling with his shot ALL postseason. It was simply an incredible display of will power. It will go down as the defining moment of his career, no matter what he accomplishes from here on out.
    It's too bad the Celtics didn't keep it close, because we'd be looking at something like 55/19/6. His focus and concentration was off the charts in this game, I've never seen his jumper look so pure.

What's his 2nd best game to you? To me, it was his game 1. vs. the '09 Magic, even though it came in a loss.

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by che guevara
    I've never seen his jumper look so pure.
    Game 3 of the 2010 ECS against Boston. That's when his jumper looked its purest, IMO. Both in shooting form and body balance.

What's his 2nd best game to you? To me, it was his game 1. vs. the '09 Magic, even though it came in a loss.
    That would probably be mine too. Just an amazing shooting display against a quality opponent.