Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Basketball Genius

Default Re: Toronto Raptors (38-25) @ San Antonio Spurs (39-23) GT

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    Also, they're saying Tim hyper extended his elbow. Possible that he misses some games.
    timmy sat in the locker room with a grim expression plastered on his visage. parker approached him after the game and sat next to him when no one else was around. "how you holdin' up?" parker asked.

timmy looked at him and smirked cynically. "hyper-extended elbow, might miss a few games. i dont want to leave you guys when you need me the most." timmy said. parker frowned and put his hand on timmy's shoulder.

"you still have me, remember?" timmy couldn't help but smile. he placed his hand on parker's head. after all these years it was still cleany shaved, still smooth. "i know." parker felt that he sent the wrong message and kindly used his hand to remove timmy's from his head.

"we can't do that anymore timmy..." parker said. it didn't sound like a request. but, it didn't sound like it was final either. timmy picked up on that, but he didn't want to force the issue. now was not the time. "okay, sorry." he stood up and walked away.

parker was left alone in the locker room, and he buried his face in his hands. "please don't go..." he whispered.

but no one could hear him.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBe
    timmy sat in the locker room with a grim expression plastered on his visage. parker approached him after the game and sat next to him when no one else was around. "how you holdin' up?" parker asked.

timmy looked at him and smirked cynically. "hyper-extended elbow, might miss a few games. i dont want to leave you guys when you need me the most." timmy said. parker frowned and put his hand on timmy's shoulder.

"you still have me, remember?" timmy couldn't help but smile. he placed his hand on parker's head. after all these years it was still cleany shaved, still smooth. "i know." parker felt that he sent the wrong message and kindly used his hand to remove timmy's from his head.

"we can't do that anymore timmy..." parker said. it didn't sound like a request. but, it didn't sound like it was final either. timmy picked up on that, but he didn't want to force the issue. now was not the time. "okay, sorry." he stood up and walked away.

parker was left alone in the locker room, and he buried his face in his hands. "please don't go..." he whispered.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

parker was easy, young, submissive. he wanted so hard to fit in. popovich used to leave him crying on the bench, and timmy would comfort him. in the locker room timmy would tell parker to stay after so they could talk. it started off casual, timmy would give advice and parker would listen.

timmy enjoyed the build-up. then one day, timmy invited parker to practice with him alone. they ran some sets, some pick n roll scenarios, timmy told parker where he liked the ball, etc. then in the showers it all came to a head. timmy asserted himself on parker, and he didn't know what to do. "t-timmy what are you doing?" he'd ask with a shaky voice.

timmy wouldn't respond right away. he had second thoughts. he had a wife and two kids, why would he throw it all away for a foreign rookie pg? but it was too late to go back. it was all in the spur of the moment. afterwards, while parker was washing himself clean, he heard timmy say to him "you know not to tell pop right?" parker simply nodded. he wasn't sure what had happened, his mind hadn't caught up.

then timmy made his leave, and parker was all alone.

part 2 coming soon.
    Where can I pre-order or get notified of part 2's release?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar