Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Shams: Morris to spurs

Quote Originally Posted by RealSkipBayless
    So we wasted cap space on Caldwell-sh1t instead of paying for this thug?
    Caldwell-Poop

Good college starter Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    Boston lost their 3 best players in one off-season yikes.
    Where did Tatum and Jaylen go??

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor
    This is the last thing I expected. I don't mind it, but to lose Bertans? Are you kidding?

Fuck.
    Yeah, I don't like that loss. But I guess at the addition of Carroll and MarcMo it was worth it? I mean...no...it wasn't. Gay is who they should've let go, imo. But I understand their feeling of need to keep him, I guess.

Either way, I'm still real bullish on Spurs. I think LW4 and Dajounte gonna blow up this season, and Keldon gonna be a contributor. If LMA and Derozen don't decline, I think they can be real legit.

Makes me curious how mins will get distributed. LMA and Poetl the only bigs. Carroll, Gay, MarcMo at the PF/tweener F? Derozen and Keldon at G/F. Loaded backcourt of Dajounte, Forbes, Belinelli, Mills, D White, and LW4. Am I missing anyone? Lotta guards/wings...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Cheesesteak
    Where did Tatum and Jaylen go??

Yeah, I don't like that loss. But I guess at the addition of Carroll and MarcMo it was worth it? I mean...no...it wasn't. Gay is who they should've let go, imo. But I understand their feeling of need to keep him, I guess.

Either way, I'm still real bullish on Spurs. I think LW4 and Dajounte gonna blow up this season, and Keldon gonna be a contributor. If LMA and Derozen don't decline, I think they can be real legit.

Makes me curious how mins will get distributed. LMA and Poetl the only bigs. Carroll, Gay, MarcMo at the PF/tweener F? Derozen and Keldon at G/F. Loaded backcourt of Dajounte, Forbes, Belinelli, Mills, D White, and LW4. Am I missing anyone? Lotta guards/wings...
    Definitely worth it. I like Bertans as much as anybody, but guy got bullied too much.

Poetl was the sole guy on the team unafraid to mix it up. Carroll and Morris, and hopefully Johnson can be subbed in when LaMarcus and DeRozan start going into their charmin soft routines. That alone would have gotten them past Denver this past year.

This'll be a make or break year for Murray's future with the Spurs, I suspect. So hopefully he breaks out.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Boring

What The Fvck, I Want Bertans

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
    Boring
    Yet yet still clicked the thread and made an effort to reply

You're boring, cvnt

Quote Originally Posted by Loco 50
    Definitely worth it. I like Bertans as much as anybody, but guy got bullied too much.

Poetl was the sole guy on the team unafraid to mix it up. Carroll and Morris, and hopefully Johnson can be subbed in when LaMarcus and DeRozan start going into their charmin soft routines. That alone would have gotten them past Denver this past year.

This'll be a make or break year for Murray's future with the Spurs, I suspect. So hopefully he breaks out.
    That's what I love about it, but man...Bertans is a scoring bench piece gem for somebody.

@ Cheesesteak - I would love for Murray to be traded. I'm still ultra high on Derrick White. Derozan can go too.

NBA All-star

Default Re: Marcus Morris signing with Spurs

they lost to the Denver Nuggets in the playoff, so their 19th pick Croatian is going to get a few double-doubles and Patty Mills start raining 3's because the other team never spent the time on transition defense as the scouting report never indicated positions on box outs?

Good college starter Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor
    @ Cheesesteak - I would love for Murray to be traded. I'm still ultra high on Derrick White. Derozan can go too.
    Murray could definitely fetch something. And backcourt so deep, Spurs can spare him (tho doesn't he do what no other SAS guard can do? elite handles and breakdowns?).

I too don't care for Derozen. Especially on the Spurs. Never seemed like a "Spurs guy" type. But he did well last season and Pop can coach around him.