Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Local High School Star MoBe1Kanobi's Avatar

Default (1)clippers (2)rockets (3)kings (4)lakers (5)warriors (6)nuggets (7)blazers (8) Pelic

Book it.

If you argue against this, you literally have no foresight or pulse on basketball anymore

Good college starter Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Default Re: (1)clippers (2)rockets (3)kings (4)lakers (5)warriors (6)nuggets (7)blazers (8) Pelic

I dig the Kings #3 pick, it's bold. As is GSW at #5.

But no way Denver falls to #6.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: (1)clippers (2)rockets (3)kings (4)lakers (5)warriors (6)nuggets (7)blazers (8) Pelic

Jazz have their best team in 2 decades and maybe ever and fall to the lottery!

Great college starter

Pelicans?

I can see the Kings sneaking in. No way New Orleans does

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Cheesesteak

I don't see what so bold lol but thanks

The Kings have upgraded at every position since every player was already young and nobody improves like young players who are hungry and Sac is hungry. So every player will take another leap again like they have been especially Bagley and Fox.

GSW has downgraded at the positions they replaced. Thompson is 10x better than Russell and a billion times a better fit and defender. That lineup with both of them on the court will be HORRIBLE defensively. I will say though that Dray and WCS are probably the fastest big men in the league.

Denver got exposed in the playoffs. I don't see Jokic playing any better than he did last year best case scenario. I see a limited team offensively that's gonna need another dynamic perimeter scorer because Jamal Murray just doesn't cut it and honestly has a very low ability to get any better than he already is.

Quote Originally Posted by LostCause
    Pelicans?

Where on earth would they sneak in?

Clippers, Rockets, lakers, warriors, nuggets, blazers and the Jazz are all locks for the play offs.

There is only 1 spot that isn't guaranteed in the Western conference.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
    Jazz have their best team in 2 decades and maybe ever and fall to the lottery!
    Conley is now a liability. Why do you need him when you have Mitchell. He can't defend.

That team is very limited offensively. Mitchell is what he is already.

Quote Originally Posted by LostCause
    Pelicans?

PG Jrue / Lonzo / Ian Clark/ Hart
    SG Lonzo / Reddick / Hart
    SF Ingram / Zion/ Johnson
    PF Zion/ Ingram
    C Jaxson / Okafor

that's a playoff team

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Cheesesteak

"Bold" is more often a dog whistle for stupid. The Kings paid Barnes a 4y/85M contract. They're ****ing morons. He's an even shittier version of Andrew Wiggins.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by MoBe1Kanobi
    PG Jrue / Lonzo / Ian Clark/ Hart
    SG Lonzo / Reddick / Hart
    SF Ingram / Zion/ Johnson
    PF Zion/ Ingram
    C Jaxson / Okafor

that's a playoff team
    No it

Quote Originally Posted by greymatter
    "Bold" is more often a dog whistle for stupid. The Kings paid Barnes a 4y/85M contract. They're ****ing morons. He's an even shittier version of Andrew Wiggins.
    NOT EVEN CLOSE

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Conley is now a liability. Why do you need him when you have Mitchell. He can't defend.

That team is very limited offensively. Mitchell is what he is already.
    They will be hard to stop offensively and already have a dominating D. Conley, Mitchell and Bojan can all score in numerous ways. 4 shooters around Gobert will open up the number 1 dunker of all time at the rim or an open 3. Good luck stopping that!

Good college starter Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

I don't see what so bold lol but thanks

The Kings have upgraded at every position since every player was already young and nobody improves like young players who are hungry and Sac is hungry. So every player will take another leap again like they have been especially Bagley and Fox.

GSW has downgraded at the positions they replaced. Thompson is 10x better than Russell and a billion times a better fit and defender. That lineup with both of them on the court will be HORRIBLE defensively. I will say though that Dray and WCS are probably the fastest big men in the league.

Denver got exposed in the playoffs. I don't see Jokic playing any better than he did last year best case scenario. I see a limited team offensively that's gonna need another dynamic perimeter scorer because Jamal Murray just doesn't cut it and honestly has a very low ability to get any better than he already is.
    This is based purely on seeding. Denver isn't gonna get WORSE in the regular season. Jokic, Murray, Harris, etc haven't even reached their prime. And they're adding MPJr. Denver won't be a worse regular season team.

And I meant GSW was bold b/c I got them missing the playoffs lol. I think most ppl are thinking they'll be #7-8 at best.

Oh and I'm dumb didn't even realize you left out Utah lol. I follow the Kings, and unless Walton's system is somehow some miracle juice for that team, there's no way they're getting more W's than Utah or Denver. I think at best, Kings can be #4, but that's still reaching. I expect them to compete for that #6-8 range.

I like kings in playoffs too but they

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

1. Lac
    2. Lal
    3. Uta
    4. GSW
    5. Den
    6. Hou
    7. Por
    8. Dal

Sacramento may make playoffs, but #3? Come on.

Also, I'd love to see Sacramento in the playoffs. That arena will be LOUD AF