Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Tolerant Liberals

Default Re: I say BLM and black inequality Today is BS. Morgan Freeman seems to think too...

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    Are you including corporate welfare?
    You mean capitalism?

There's no debate. America would be much wealthier without black people.

Default Re: I say BLM and black inequality Today is BS. Morgan Freeman seems to think too...

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Obama said he'd take it as a personal insult to his legacy if blacks don't vote for Hilary to beat Trump. Just imagine for a second George W Bush in 2008 saying he'd take it as a personal insult to his legacy if whites don't vote for McCain to beat Obama.
    The sake that happens to everyone that says something the opposition can attack. His party ignores it, the opposition promotes it.

Quote Originally Posted by ISHGoat
    You mean capitalism?

There's no debate. America would be much wealthier without black people.
    The government giving corporations money is not capitalism.

Tolerant Liberals

The government giving corporations money is not capitalism.
    Then why don't you start a company and give money to the government for good benefits?

Then why don't you start a company and give money to the government for good benefits?
    I do. It's called taxes.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Because whites pay WAY more into welfare than blacks have. White taxpayers are overwhelmingly subsidizing minorities, of which the majority are on some form of government assitance.

Whites are over represented in the amount they pay into the system and underrepresented in what they take out. The opposite is true for every other group with the possible exception of eastern Asians.
    Don't forget Jews. Combined, SE Asians and Jews make up 5ish% of the US population, not enough to make up for the ethnicities that are net recipients.

And whites utilize welfare more than any other race. And let's not begin to get started on corporate welfare. White people more than get their share of welfare.
    What is proportionality...

Banned

You mean capitalism?
    Government giving money to corporations is in no way capitalism you dolt.

Yes, by far, real far. 49% of the US budget for 2015 was welfare (SS & MC).

Corporate welfare is largely a myth that leftists throw around despite not understanding. However, subsidies are idiotic

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by HarryBergeron
    Government giving money to corporations is in no way capitalism you dolt.
    It's quite the opposite I'd argue.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGriffin
    . We can assume those incestual behavior tendencies were influenced from Freeman's White side.
    As well as almost every accomplishment by African Americans. Sub-Saharan Africa is not exactly the hub of intellectual achievement.