Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-18-2016, 06:33 AM   #31
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

Default Re: I say BLM and black inequality Today is BS. Morgan Freeman seems to think too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryBergeron
Does that make the statistics any less true?
It's just weird that a guy making the "blacks are so oppressed" argument would be using white nationalist material to make his argument.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 06:38 AM   #32
HarryBergeron
Banned

Default Re: I say BLM and black inequality Today is BS. Morgan Freeman seems to think too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
It's just weird that a guy making the "blacks are so oppressed" argument would be using white nationalist material to make his argument.
I've kind of assumed he's a pro Trump troll. Conspiracy theories, posting stats detailing how many blacks are on welfare, posting AmRen graphs. Subtle stuff.
HarryBergeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 07:22 AM   #33
GimmeThat
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix

if the win-win scenario is to reveal the concerns and possibility of the potential failure of white nationalist to focus on the concerns/issue of blacks are oppressed

publication of past failures is a more desirable path than required influence for justification, unless one simply had been none-existence prior-hand

as to the differences between a revolution to that of a post war agreements

a war fought by kids, with kids is about the only way to let those that had never been there decide what's right for them
GimmeThat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 08:45 AM   #34
sd3035
Impartial NBA analyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
yes the one with the crab and "prime steak", that place sucks ass.

its a big nationwide chain, basically like applebees except more expensive and higher likelihood for food poisoning.

Apparently it only has three locations "nationwide", hardly Applebees

It's also one of the highest rated restaurants in Vegas
sd3035 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 09:06 AM   #35
Nanners
hugh mungus what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd3035
Apparently it only has three locations "nationwide", hardly Applebees

It's also one of the highest rated restaurants in Vegas

oh, i figured he meant joes crabs or whatever. sorry poido, im sure you had a great meal.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 11:58 PM   #36
Cleverness
GSW Fan Since the 90s

Morgan Freeman?
Cleverness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 12:09 AM   #37
Nick Young
Banned

Morgan Freeman>>>>Obama
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 02:28 AM   #38
Jameerthefear
Paid shill

why the **** is my name in OP's mouth 24/7? you're a moron who's below me. keep my f*cking name out of your mouth
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 02:57 AM   #39
97 bulls
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
Morgan Freeman 3.20-8.40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqzfVs6j-4g

Gavin McInnes (20 minutes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmsyql30Kak

And reparations? I think 80% of African Americans being on welfare for years have been paid reparations AND SOME.

To Jameer, Don Dadda and the other crowd who believe this nonsense, you are TRULY stupid.
For the life of me, I'll never understand why some people feel that the "reparations" blacks received in the form of welfare, is shared by ALL races.

Poido. Can you please explain why this makes sense?
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 03:00 AM   #40
97 bulls
NBA Superstar

And another thing, would the arguemental that blacks have, hold any more weight if I were to post a quote from a white person that agrees? Who give a shut as to what Morgan Freeman thinks? He's one man.
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 03:24 AM   #41
HarryBergeron
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke117
Stick to Pippen bro...everything otherwise is yawn inducing and I'm not quite yet ready for bed. All you black men want to do is bitch and whine about your situation while you do nothing to better yourselves...it's pathetic. There's no other race in this world who goes around everyday whining about what a victim they are. And trust me...I'm not racist: white, black, yellow, green blue, brown...I find almost everyone I come in contact with a moron.

White women in college with brightly dyed hair and "problem glasses"....

Old 09-19-2016, 03:31 AM   #42
Smoke117
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryBergeron
White women in college with brightly dyed hair and "problem glasses"....

Well...****, after I deleted it because I didn't really care and didn't want the drama, thanks a lot bro.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 03:37 AM   #43
HarryBergeron
Banned

Old 09-19-2016, 04:16 PM   #44
Nick Young
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 bulls
And another thing, would the arguemental that blacks have, hold any more weight if I were to post a quote from a white person that agrees? Who give a shut as to what Morgan Freeman thinks? He's one man.
Why is Obama telling black people not to vote for Donald Trump?
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM   #45
UK2K
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 bulls

Lemme guess....

He's not black enough?
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: