Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-18-2010, 06:38 PM   #31
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: *StroShow's Daily Poster Thread (and more!) 09/10 Playoffs Edition.*

Stro, the throwback dunks should playoffs dunks since it's playoff time.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 06:55 PM   #32
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Default Re: *StroShow's Daily Poster Thread (and more!) 09/10 Playoffs Edition.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)
Stro, the throwback dunks should playoffs dunks since it's playoff time.

I'm not going to make Posterize do that... it's hard enough to find a new one every day.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 07:56 PM   #33
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
I'm not going to make Posterize do that... it's hard enough to find a new one every day.
yea I guess.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 07:59 PM   #34
JimmyConway
****in Morrie

Why dont i see JOAKIM NOAH? hes had a TON of posters that deserve mention in the final ballot.
JimmyConway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 08:15 PM   #35
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyConway
Why dont i see JOAKIM NOAH? hes had a TON of posters that deserve mention in the final ballot.

Noah didn't have any posters that were top 6 this season (Which Noah poster would you put ahead of any of those 6 dunks?). If you checked the regular season thread, he got his credit, he was the center on the "All StroShow Team" (The 5 guys with the most posters at their position).
Old 04-18-2010, 11:22 PM   #36
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Bynum on Krstic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BemuFQO4ETY
Old 04-18-2010, 11:36 PM   #37
lakerHater
High School Varsity 6th Man

BISK!!!!!

Where ya at buddy? I wanna ask a favor of ya, can you make a gif of DeJuan Blair dunking in game 1 vs Dallas!??

PLEASE & thank you very much!
lakerHater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 10:57 AM   #38
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Does anyone have the video of Duran't dunk at the end of the game? I can't remember if it was better than Bynum's or not.
Old 04-19-2010, 05:54 PM   #39
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Looks like Andrew Bynum power-slamming over Nenad Krstic will be the winner today... not a spectacular dunk, but pretty authoritative. Nened got owned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BemuFQO4ETY

-DUNK RATING ON THE STARBURY NASTINESS SCALE-

7/10 Starbury nasty faces.

PHP Code:
-Regular Season Appearances Count-

As
Posterizer:
-
CJ Miles (1)
-
Andrew Bynum (1)

As
Posterized:
-
Kenyon Martin (1)
-
Nenad Krstic (1)

-Highlight Recap: Mickael Pietrus bonkers three pointer. Howard swatting shots all over the place. Kobe throws it down. Kobe swats KD. NBA.com top plays.

-Lowlight Recap: Marcus Camby damn near chokes the game by blowing a wide open fast break dunk. (2:20)

-Kevin Durant's playoff debut could've gone better. Ron Artest D'd him up well, holding him to 24 points on 24 shots. Pau Gasol and Andrew Bynum combined for 32 points and 25 boards, they pretty much dominated the paint. This game was a lot like the Cavs/Bulls game, it was never really in question, even though the score got somewhat close for a moment. The only guy who played well for the Thunder was Westbrook (not surprising coughFISHERcough), he had 23/8.

-Gerald Wallace battled his @ss off and went for 25/17, but it wasn't enough for the 'Cats. The Bobcats actually outrebounded the Magic, and shot a higher percentage from the floor... but they got burned by the threes. Charlotte made 3, Orlando made 13. Dwight Howard only scored 5 points, but he did have 9 blocks (6 in the 1st quarter). Stephen Jackson hurt his knee, but continued to play. He says he won't be missing any games.

-I didn't watch all of the Mavs/Spurs game, so I can't tell you much about it. Looks like Drik had a great game, 36 points on 12-14 from the field. Dirk also connected on all 12 of his FT attempts.

-Without Brandon Roy, the Blazers marched into PHX and took game one. Portland was led by Andre Miller's 31 points and Marcus Camby's 17 boards. The Suns were cold, shooting only 41.8% from the floor. I assume they will get it together and still win the series.

-Next time I see Cherryl Miller sporting braids I'm going to throw something at my TV. Cherryl, you look retarded, god dammit. Stop.

-Who saw that rebound where Gerald Wallace skied and took it away from Howard, even while being fouled? Someone get me a video of that sh!t, it was sick wicked and nasty. Rarely do I classify a rebound as "spectacular". This was one of those crazy rebounds. Spectacular.

-Not only does Joakim Noah hate LBJ and the Cavs, he thinks Cleveland "sucks". If he and his Bulls are going to show up tonight and play as poorly as they did in game 1, he may want to keep his mouth shut.

Jeff VanGundy on Andrew Bynum's poster dunk...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVG
"This is my Nerf ball move."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDi6yD0ZM2c
Old 04-19-2010, 08:33 PM   #40
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

That one's going to the HOF. Already made up my mind.
Old 04-19-2010, 08:33 PM   #41
Big Bang Theory
Life In Marvelous Time

LeBron on Johnson, there's your winner!
Big Bang Theory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:36 PM   #42
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4

That one's going to the HOF. Already made up my mind.

Seriously, that was insane by James.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:36 PM   #43
Jasi
Quality?

Ouch, I missed it, I'll have to wait for the highlights
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:59 PM   #44
Basketball Dirk
Serious playground baller

Lebron's dunk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZlYo-6VEXc
Basketball Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:03 PM   #45
Jasi
Quality?

Damn, ferocious dunk by James there...

He posterized Varejao as well
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: