Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Can Someone Search Zach Lavine's Last 10-15 Games' Stats And....

Tell lazerus he's an idiot.

Thanks in advance.

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Can Someone Search Zach Lavine's Last 10-15 Games' Stats And....

Lavine....

Quote Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
    Tell lazerus he's an idiot.

Thanks in advance.
    I can give you his season averages...

13.9 ppg on a .452 FG%.

On a team with Wiggins and KAT that has a 22-46 record.

Last 10

18/3/2 on 49%

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Last 10

18/3/2 on 49%
    peak kobe numbers with a better fg%? Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Last 10

18/3/2 on 49%

Thanks cuz.

You sure bout that doe?

Quote Originally Posted by LAZERUSS
    I can give you his season averages...

13.9 ppg on a .452 FG%.

On a team with Wiggins and KAT that has a 22-46 record.

What you gonna type in a year or two when his season averages are 18+??

"His rookie and 2nd year when he was a teenager, he was bricking and only puttin up 14"

You don't know basketball.

GTFO

Lavine woulda averaged 50/15/10 in the 60's.

Quote Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
    Thanks cuz.

You sure bout that doe?
    Zach had a good game tonight ,... against a Memphis team that is a shell of what they were when the season began.

We'll see how his career pans out. So far,...nothing to write home about. Coming into tonight's game, his season PER was 14.5, which ranks fifth on his own team. Again, a 22-46 team.

Zach had a good game tonight ,... against a Memphis team that is a shell of what they were when the season began.

We'll see how his career pans out. So far,...nothing to write home about. Coming into tonight's game, his season PER was 14.5, which ranks fifth on his own team. Again, a 22-46 team.
    He is a really good spot up shooter. Elite almost.

Has an enormous amount of potential too, and is one of those rare hyper athletes that come along every 5-10 years.

He's beasting this season, way better than most expected

Love watching the young wolves..

Eat shit laz

at the Lavine Lovers.

Last year he had about three good games the entire season, and of course, after each one, these clowns would make a post about it.

The first two-thirds of this year Lavine played like shit, and where were his lover-boys? Nowhere to be found. Now he has put up a little string of some good games, and they again climb out their closets to take a jab at me.

Maybe I will start filling up this forum with posts every time Lavine hangs a typical Lavine POS game.

Decent playground baller

He is doing well. It makes me very happy. Can't wait for future seasons.

His offence is good when he's on, but he's got a long way to go on defense. Reminds me of a more athletic Lou Williams.

at the Lavine Lovers.

Last year he had about three good games the entire season, and of course, after each one, these clowns would make a post about it.

The first two-thirds of this year Lavine played like shit, and where were his lover-boys? Nowhere to be found. Now he has put up a little string of some good games, and they again climb out their closets to take a jab at me.

Maybe I will start filling up this forum with posts every time Lavine hangs a typical Lavine POS game.
    lavine, KAT; wiggins. Wolves will be great in 2 seasons. They will get better with every season to come. step by step.

Quote Originally Posted by pastis
    lavine, KAT; wiggins. Wolves will be great in 2 seasons. They will get better with every season to come. step by step.
    They should trade Zach for Bojan Bogdanovic. The man has been unstoppable lately. The skies the limit for that man.