Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: can the universe handle GOATbrook vs. the Dragon tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Jef
    I don't want to seem like an idiot, but are these gang signs? Is Derrick Rose in a gang?

NBA rookie of the year

Derrick Rose: Controversial photo a mistake

Chicago Bulls guard Derrick Rose issued a statement regarding a photo that features him apparently flashing a gang sign.

"Recently, a photo has been circulating on the Internet which appears to depict me flashing a gang sign," Rose said in the statement. "This photo of me was taken at a party I attended in Memphis while I was in school there, and was meant as a joke ... a bad one, I now admit. I want to emphatically state, now and forever, that Derrick Rose is anti-gang, anti-drug, and anti-violence. I am not, nor have I ever been, affiliated with any gang and I can't speak loudly enough against gang violence, and the things that gangs represent.

"In posing for this picture, I am guilty of being young, naive and of using extremely poor judgment. I sincerely apologize to all my fans for my mistake. I pride myself on being a good citizen, and role model, that young people can look up to and I want to urge all my young fans to stay away from gangs and gang-related activities."

This thread is gonna be pretty awkward when they both end up with the same exact statline of 4/3/3/0/1 on 2-12 shooting, 0-5 3PT, 0-4 FT, with 8 turnovers.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax

Chicago Bulls guard Derrick Rose issued a statement regarding a photo that features him apparently flashing a gang sign.

"Recently, a photo has been circulating on the Internet which appears to depict me flashing a gang sign," Rose said in the statement. "This photo of me was taken at a party I attended in Memphis while I was in school there, and was meant as a joke ... a bad one, I now admit. I want to emphatically state, now and forever, that Derrick Rose is anti-gang, anti-drug, and anti-violence. I am not, nor have I ever been, affiliated with any gang and I can't speak loudly enough against gang violence, and the things that gangs represent.

"In posing for this picture, I am guilty of being young, naive and of using extremely poor judgment. I sincerely apologize to all my fans for my mistake. I pride myself on being a good citizen, and role model, that young people can look up to and I want to urge all my young fans to stay away from gangs and gang-related activities."
    Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by livingby3's
    I just wanna see the Dragon punish Reggie Jackson for his half assed skills challenge

Decent playground baller crawdaddy4ou's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by livingby3's
    I just wanna see the Dragon punish Reggie Jackson for his half assed skills challenge
    Nice. He should get the opportunity with Brook on restricted minutes.

High School Varsity 6th Man

My nigguh goatbrook bustin bumass dragics ass. 23/8/5 halfway through the 3rd and taking it light.

Get the fk outta here GOATbrook gon GOAT

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax

Rose went to school? Could have fooled me

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Hawk
    Nah

Hercule won the tournament though

Clutchbrook Activated WWRWestbrookDo?'s Avatar

2 of the most entertaining players in the league

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    This thread is gonna be pretty awkward when they both end up with the same exact statline of 4/3/3/0/1 on 2-12 shooting, 0-5 3PT, 0-4 FT, with 8 turnovers.
    Spot on.

High School Starter

Ah I see why that dragic fan hasn't posted lol got the w but westbrook slayed the dragon

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by joeyjoejoe
    Ah I see why that dragic fan hasn't posted lol got the w but westbrook slayed the dragon
    Well, Westbrook completely choked in crunch time... meanwhile... Dragic...