Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    College star

Default Re: (Unconfirmed) Brook Lopez done for year with stress fracture on foot

Damn. Hate to see that. So much for the Nets being sleepers in the playoffs.

Lopez is turning out to be like Yao Ming with the injuries. Except, Lopez is much younger with his ailments.

Dude gets injured every single year. What's the deal?

Local High School Star The JKidd Kid's Avatar

Default Re: (Unconfirmed) Brook Lopez done for year with stress fracture on foot

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    nah. more like McGee and Hickson for Lopez (if he's out the rest of the year)
    Yea but why would the Nets want to the do that without any sort of rebuilding assets.

Local High School Star The JKidd Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
    Damn. Hate to see that. So much for the Nets being sleepers in the playoffs.

Lopez is turning out to be like Yao Ming with the injuries. Except, Lopez is much younger with his ailments.

Dude gets injured every single year. What's the deal?
    He was fine last year and the 1st 2 years of his career, idk what's wrong.

National High School Star CJ Mustard's Avatar

Danny Ainge ****ing bodied Brooklyn. Gave up their future for once shot to win a title...I seriously feel bad for Nets fans right now.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

sucks to read this. Who starts at the 5? Blatche?

This is where you'd expect the Nets to go shopping to salvage their season. They need to be smart. Don't get long term salary, don't put yourself deeper into a hole to save face on picks that you don't get back either way.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by The JKidd Kid
    He was fine last year and the 1st 2 years of his career, idk what's wrong.
    Didn't he miss alot of time the last couple years?

Monroe for AK and PP

Quote Originally Posted by The JKidd Kid
    Yea but why would the Nets want to the do that without any sort of rebuilding assets.
    they wouldnt. I'd give up Fournier and/or JHam at most

Lopez has minimal value now, making 15 a year while playing 20games a season

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    Monroe for AK and PP
    arent you a pistons fan?

i'd give up pretty much anything on the nuggets (not the knicks pick) for Monroe

arent you a pistons fan?

i'd give up pretty much anything on the nuggets (not the knicks pick) for Monroe
    I am. I would love to keep monroe, but I dont think they will/can move jsmoove. and we need a better shooter at the 3. Maybe smoove can be forced to take more post shots (he has been lately anyways) if hes not the nominal three. Pierce is an expiring contract (pretty big one) and AK is on a damn cheap contract.

Plus this allows them to play monroe at the 5 for now and he can play the 4 when lopez comes back and kg collapses.

Wilson Chandler and Faried for Monroe.

DONE!

College star

Wilson Chandler and Faried for Monroe.

DONE!
    Do you think Faried was overrated last year? Or, rather, has he been a disappointment to Nuggets fans?

shhhhhhh

Darn.. same foot as the one with the screw in it from breaking it before...

Damn that sucks... Maybe blatche for asik