Very good NBA starter

Default D-Rose Crew and role on the Bulls team

I am no hater of D-Rose, as far as undersized shooting guards, calling themselves point guards, go he is probably my favorite player, but it is clear that the Bulls have basically wasted the last several years on a hope that he would return to MVP level.

Instead now, he and the rest of the old gang (Noah, Taj) seem to be a negative influence, the guys who will resist any change because they remember the good old days. This shows primarily in a refusal to pass the ball into the post to Gasol which also Butler and the midget backup point guard are guilty off.

It looks to my eyes that Rose, Noah and Gibson are in a power struggle and refuse to play along with Gasol being the primary offensive weapon.

This problem should be solved by trading one of the 3. Rose should come off the bench the first half the season for his own good, to feel no pressure and allow the team to find their groove without him so they don't collapse when and if he gets injured again.

The coach also needs to make it abundantly clear to the chucking midget bench guard and Jimmy Butler that inside out play through Gasol is now what the bulls are about. Gasol only taking 7 shots after being MVP of Euro competition is simply absurd. Let go of the blackball racism if that is it.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: D-Rose Crew and role on the Bulls team

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat
    I am no hater of D-Rose, as far as undersized shooting guards, calling themselves point guards, go he is probably my favorite player, but it is clear that the Bulls have basically wasted the last several years on a hope that he would return to MVP level.

Instead now, he and the rest of the old gang (Noah, Taj) seem to be a negative influence, the guys who will resist any change because they remember the good old days. This shows primarily in a refusal to pass the ball into the post to Gasol which also Butler and the midget backup point guard are guilty off.
    In the game last night the announcers said that Noah volunteered to come off the bench. He's a fantastic teammate and a true team player. How is he resisting change when he goes so far as to recommend his own benching?

It looks to my eyes that Rose, Noah and Gibson are in a power struggle and refuse to play along with Gasol being the primary offensive weapon.

This problem should be solved by trading one of the 3. Rose should come off the bench the first half the season for his own good, to feel no pressure and allow the team to find their groove without him so they don't collapse when and if he gets injured again.

The coach also needs to make it abundantly clear to the chucking midget bench guard and Jimmy Butler that inside out play through Gasol is now what the bulls are about. Gasol only taking 7 shots after being MVP of Euro competition is simply absurd. Let go of the blackball racism if that is it.
    Rose may never regain his MVP form but he got that max contract because the Bulls expect him to take over games. Similarly Gibson has become a featured offensive weapon for them. These guys are supposed to be aggressive. Accusing them or the coach or team of racism is a smear that should have a stronger basis than 7 shots.