Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ingram vs Tatum

Default Re: Ingram vs Tatum

Bro honestly comparing Ingram to Tatum is just an insult to Ingram. Maybe Tatum will pan out to be a decent 20ppg type borderline allstar scorer maybe he wont but Ingram is going to be a legit franchise cornerstone player. Dude is talented as hell and the Bran stans insulting him know nothing about the game.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Post all star break? You are talking about 6 games. 4 of which they lost. Tatum put up 24 a game on 53% shooting over 5 games...that were a playoff series...his team won.

Does either of those things really matter big picture wise?

Gordon Hayward has scored 25+ points more than Tatum this season and Hayward has been trash tier.

Hayward takes under 9 shots a game. 7.5 in march. When hes taking a little more than half the shots he took in Utah isnt he supposed to score about half as much?

I dont get what people think is supposed to happen in this situation.

He should shoot half as much and score the same?

Tatum led a very GREEN 2018 Celtics squad DEEP into the playoffs. His team beat the Bucks, 76ers, and would have been in the Finals if LeBron didn't go into god mode for game 7 with a 35-15-9 on 50% performance.

Tatum was still putting up 24-7 on 53% in that game 7 of the ECF and for the duration of the 2018 playoffs Tatum lead his team in scoring.

Ingram could never do such a thing, the guy just doesn't have it.

EDIT: AND HE'S ONLY TWENTY YEARS OLD
    Last edited by TheCorporation; 03-25-2019 at 02:16 PM.

1 playoff series aside... talk about Tatums 2 years of production

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Hayward takes under 9 shots a game. 7.5 in march. When hes taking a little more than half the shots he took in Utah isnt he supposed to score about half as much?

I dont get what people think is supposed to happen in this situation.

He should shoot half as much and score the same?
    It would appear as if some kids have failed math. I blame the poor American education system (assuming most of our users are from the good ol U.S. of A.)

Quote Originally Posted by superduper
    Bro honestly comparing Ingram to Tatum is just an insult to Ingram. Maybe Tatum will pan out to be a decent 20ppg type borderline allstar scorer maybe he wont but Ingram is going to be a legit franchise cornerstone player. Dude is talented as hell and the Bran stans insulting him know nothing about the game.
    See, this is the crazy 3ball shit I'm talking about. 3ball said Ingram was BETTER than Pippen

Imagine loving MJ so much you'd dog your 21/8/8 3-peat hero who plays elite defense just to bring LeBron down

Another failed thread by this loser I didn't even have to come in here and rake my balls across his face like I usually do.

So a 2nd year Ingram (who was younger) had a better season than current Tatum and these are your retorts? WIN

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    1 playoff series aside... talk about Tatums 2 years of production

1 playoff series aside?

You literally just started a topic on 6 regular seasons games his team went 2-4 in.

These guys might be in the NBA till 2036. Its safe to say little that has happened so far writes the book on either. You have made 46 topics on players who when its all said and done...may have nobody even remember anything that happened in these seasons. Tell me...whens the last time anyone brought up what Reggie Miller was doing in 88-89? Nobody ends up giving a **** about this portion of anyones career.

It will be 5 years before these guys are even in their primes. What are you doing with all this?

Got us looking at 5-6 game "runs" like we dont have 15 years to see how it goes....

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    See, this is the crazy 3ball shit I'm talking about. 3ball said Ingram was BETTER than Pippen

Imagine loving MJ so much you'd dog your 21/8/8 3-peat hero who plays elite defense just to bring LeBron down
    What the FK are you talking about, where did I mention Pippen.

You are losing your damn mind dude

I get it, your hero is getting hard exposed and still has 3 years left but my god you are straight losing it

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Another failed thread by this loser I didn't even have to come in here and rake my balls across his face like I usually do.

2ez

And I know he'll ignore my post as well

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    1 playoff series aside?

You literally just started a topic on 6 regular seasons games his team went 2-4 in.

These guys might be in the NBA till 2036. Its safe to say little that has happened so far writes the book on either. You have made 46 topics on players who when its all said and done...may have nobody even remember anything that happened in these seasons. Tell me...whens the last time anyone brought up what Reggie Miller was doing in 88-89? Nobody ends up giving a **** about this portion of anyones career.

It will be 5 years before these guys are even in their primes. What are you doing with all this?

Got us looking at 5-6 game "runs" like we dont have 15 years to see how it goes....

I just compared their entire 2nd seasons you doofus while Ingram was 6 months younger than Tatum. Ingram (despite being touted to take a few years to develop offensively) was shooting much better both in FG and 3pt AND scoring more. While also being a better defender. Tatum gets his shots up on this team. I dont know why people keep using that dumbass excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by superduper
    What the FK are you talking about, where did I mention Pippen.

You are losing your damn mind dude

I get it, your hero is getting hard exposed and still has 3 years left but my god you are straight losing it
    Okay then who is better, Ingram or Pippen? Who would you rather have?