Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Lonzo gone from BBB to Nike, Lakers think BBB caused injuries

This soap opera shit makes me laugh, what a stupid family. What a broken franchise.

Default Re: Lonzo gone from BBB to Nike, Lakers think BBB caused injuries

Lakers are the new Knicks.

Quote Originally Posted by bullettooth
    Lakers are the new Knicks.
    It's fun to laugh at the Lakers just that is just ludicrous. Knicks traded a young franchise player for trash in hope they'll hand a bunch of great players in the off season.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

is this verified all I heard last was that the Lakers were inquiring as to whether or not the shoes may have contributed to his injuries. But I don't think that would be the case because the company that makes the shoes also makes the brand black shoes that Jamal Crawford used to wear and I picked up a pair of the rare metals that the first lonzo's were based off of and they were a great performing shoe indoors

I don't think Lonzo ever wore BBB shoes in actual games. he knows better

'Damn, Zo really deleted every pic of BBB and LaVar on his IG. Dawg, I’m at a loss for words'

'His brothers unfollowed BBB too and Melo also commented this. I wouldn’t be surprised if the brothers never liked the BBB idea anyway.'

Decent college freshman

lol bbb is the biggest flop

Friendliest Poster :) E_Stamkos's Avatar

The co-owner of BBB, Alan Foster, who previously did time for money laundering is being accused of stealing $1.5 million from the business and Lonzo's personal assets. Poor decision on Lavar's part for ever aligning his son with a known fraudster.

Lakers guard Lonzo Ball has severed ties with Big Baller Brand co-owner Alan Foster over a missing $1.5 million, according to ESPN.

Ball told ESPN that Foster - who owns 16.3 percent of Big Baller Brand - "used his access to my business and personal finances to enrich himself."

The missing money roots back to October 2018 when BBB's financial advisor Humble Lukanga of Life Line Financial Group sent an email detailing the absent funds.

In the email Lukanga outlined how he had been in contact with Foster about locating the money and certain expenses, but he "won't show any invoices or documentation of these expenses," the email read.

"He won't even give me the number to the vendors he says he paid. I'VE NEVER SEEN A COMPANY OPERATE BY WITHDRAWING MILLIONS IN CASH ... Only you and Alan can withdraw cash and I know you didn't take out $1.5 million dollars ... SO WHERE IS THE MONEY???"

Foster was expected to give ESPN a comment but repeated attempts to reach him garnered no response.​

Foster became friends with the Ball family after his son came to know Ball through basketball. They started developing a relationship soon after Foster was released from jail for mail. He was sentenced to seven years in prison when he pleaded guilty to one count of mail fraud and two counts of money laundering as part of a scheme that defrauded 70 investors of $4 million, according to federal court records obtained by ESPN.

BBB end of days, as it should be

Quote Originally Posted by LukeWalton
    I don't think Lonzo ever wore BBB shoes in actual games. he knows better
    Yeah, if I recall correctly he mostly wore Nike brand shoes. For obvious reasons...

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam
    'Damn, Zo really deleted every pic of BBB and LaVar on his IG. Dawg, I’m at a loss for words'

'His brothers unfollowed BBB too and Melo also commented this. I wouldn’t be surprised if the brothers never liked the BBB idea anyway.'

Now this is downright pathetic.. turning on their DAD like this..

Lavar is literally the only reason we even know any of these ugly talentless fools. Literally. Lonzo would've never made the league without the clout garnered by his fathers insane charisma and charm. Lonzo is the worst starting PG in basketball history.. Gelo is a retarded slob.. Melo is an autistic beta

Unbelievable these clowns think they're anything without their father.

You know whose fault it is that the brand failed? It's Lonzo's. Because he ****ing sucks and nobody in their right mind would pay more than 5 dollars for a shoe centered around him. $500 for a guy that shoots 40% at the ****ing FT line as a PG?!!!

Lavar is a master marketer and put BBB on his back from day 1. All Lonzo had to do was be a decent player.. just decent. But no, he's atrocious and everyone knows it.

Lavar must be so disappointed in his kids, I feel for him heavily. Wouldn't be surprised if Lavar turns full heel and starts ethering these little shits.

Banned

lavar IS the big baller brand. he could legit run that shit on his own and hype up his own talent pool/make them famous

the only reason Lonzo is in the league is because of Lavar

poor guy had to literally sell his soul and become a clown act to get his kid on the Lakers

spoiled little brats have no respect

Someone wrote, "Use promo code: "BETRAYAL" for 60% off your entire order."

[QUOTE=SpaceJam]'Damn, Zo really deleted every pic of BBB and LaVar on his IG. Dawg, I