Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Why do Miami / LeBron fans have such hate for the Bulls / D-Rose?

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    I don't hate LeBron 24/7, I've given him is just due.
    You can't even really believe this. You are to D Rose what Tony Montana and Silk are to LeBron. Not sure why you are in denial about it.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    LOL at using Jordan's achievements to prop up Rose. Bulls fans can't say shit about LeBron because all their franchise does is lose to him. So they are going to cling to the Jordan days
    Do you check your posts before hitting the reply button? Good lord dude...you are one dumb hombre.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    reasonable Miami fans don't really have this problem. It's the obsessed lebron d1ckriders that constantly pick on Rose.
    Rose is an incredibly easy target.

-His team completed the biggest choke in NCAA history
    -Worst MVP in NBA history
    -Too much of a p.ussy to play last season
    -Missed clutch foul shots all the time.
    -Might be legally r.etarded

The guy is an absolute clown. But Chicago try to make him out to be some jind of warrior or hero. Forgetting the fact he plays on a stacked team. A team that made the 2nd round without him even playing Hell, the Bulls won as many games against the playoffs against Miami, as they did when Rose played in 2011 I was honestly more nervous about Nate Robinson than I ever was of Rose.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Do you check your posts before hitting the reply button? Good lord dude...you are one dumb hombre.
    Coming from some f.aggot that has never had an original thought in his head. Stick to what you do best, son. Agreeing with someone else post and typing smiley emoticons. Now get back to shining shoes at the airport, clown

These hoes ain't loyal Nuff Said's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH

- Our franchise player is praised for his humility, being a good kid, loyal, and competitive spirit. He didn't chase down fellow superstar free agents trying to join forces. He wanted to beat them. This will always be a reminder to LeBron stans of how weak he is competitive and mentally by comparison. All those attributes Rose is praised for ... LeBron is not.
    Rose was one of the most criticized athletes of last year for being mentally weak. Nowhere was he praised at all for anything. Even casual basketbs fans were talking shit about him while lebron was dick rode to hell and back winning MVP and speculated to be one of the best players of all time. No heat fan is worried about the Bulls. Pacers and Nets pose a much bigger threat.

Quote Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
    You can't even really believe this. You are to D Rose what Tony Montana and Silk are to LeBron. Not sure why you are in denial about it.
    Honestly, Swish seems like a good dude. But he is from a piece of s.hit city like Chicago. Where people are more worried about not getting shot in the face than they are about getting a grade school education. I absolutely give him props for knowing how to use a computer.

Because lebron stans are mad that rose won the mvp over lebron in 2011. they still have not let it go yet its obvious in every rose thread.

Decent playground baller WindmiLL's Avatar

Name me the contingency of annoying Chicago fans by username
    Oh and if you want some names just on top of my head:

you
    dengness
    theman
    poido123
    pegasus(also Kobe stan)
    sportjames23
    nathanjizle

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    Because lebron stans are mad that rose won the mvp over lebron in 2011. they still have not let it go yet its obvious in every rose thread.
    You boy getting held to 6% shooting in the ECF made up for it. Dude literally had a trail of pissing coming down his leg when they put The King on him

Coming from some f.aggot that has never had an original thought in his head. Stick to what you do best, son. Agreeing with someone else post and typing smiley emoticons. Now get back to shining shoes at the airport, clown
    So says the guy with a neon red bar. Stick to what you do best, wait, nothing. You're about as useless as the shit I took this morning.

You boy getting held to 6% shooting in the ECF made up for it. Dude literally had a trail of pissing coming down his leg when they put The King on him
    then why are you still mad?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    So says the guy with a neon red bar. Stick to what you do best, wait, nothing. You're about as useless as the shit I took this morning.

lebron actually looks up to rose. when rose lost in 2011 rose said "i stayed in my room for a week" when lebron lost to the mavs he said the same shit "i just stayed in my room for a week". in 2012 when rose missed 2 free throws at the end of the game, on the next play lebron did the same shit. Last year when rose talked about being from the hood and how blessed he is to make it out at his shoe even, lebron after winning the championship states on 3 different occasions how blessed he is to come out of akron ohio and to be where he is today. even during the playoffs last year this lebron guy comes towards the bulls bench seeking out a handshake from rose, where rose turn around and barely acknowledges him. rose is the only player in the league not to want lebron on his team. lebron tries to be rose and copies his style he watches all rose highlights hes said it before. thats the truth, it hurts lebron stans, but your boy looks up to my boy d rose.

ohyea and when rose wins a championship this year, lebron will see all the glory rose receives and want to go back to Cleveland in 2014.
    Last edited by nathanjizzle; 10-23-2013 at 05:03 PM.

Rape

Honestly, Swish seems like a good dude. But he is from a piece of s.hit city like Chicago. Where people are more worried about not getting shot in the face than they are about getting a grade school education. I absolutely give him props for knowing how to use a computer.
    I don't care if Silk is labeled a troll, some of his post are f*cking hilarious, I find myself loling alot. This is like the 3rd funny post he made in a row.