Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Utah Jazz Forum

Utah Jazz Forum Utah Jazz forum - Utah Jazz message board

Old 05-16-2012, 10:50 AM   #1
CakeorDeath
Local High School Star

CakeorDeath has decent reputation
Default Boozer Firmly Inserts Foot in Mouth. Again.

Quote:
After last week’s 1-11 shooting performance in Game 6 of the playoffs – which eliminated the Chicago Bulls – Boozer was criticized for declaring, “We had the best record again in basketball, won our division again, had the top seed again, that’s all that matters, yo.

Something tells me Bulls fans don't exactly agree. When you've got six banners hanging in the rafters winning your division is like going to Chuck E Cheese as a 40 year old.

Everyone in the Jazz organization still insists that Boozer was a great teammate, did everything right, worked harder than everyone. Even if all of that is true, he still regularly says things that just make him look like a me-first, winning is my third priority (after getting paid and staying immaculately healthy), clueless giant douche.

CakeorDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 05:56 PM   #2
magnax1
Not a mormon

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Boozer Firmly Inserts Foot in Mouth. Again.

My friend who's a bulls fan told me that quote. I thought he was exaggerating it or something though lol.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: