Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Atlanta Hawks Forum

Atlanta Hawks Forum Atlanta Hawks message board - atlanta hawks fan forum

Old 01-14-2011, 11:04 PM   #1
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation
Default Pape Sy

If Jeff Teague doesn't pan out, Pape Sy could be the future PG of the Hawks. I've never seen him play but I got a good feeling about. Its not everyday that you can find a 6'7 PG-SG.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:37 AM   #2
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pape Sy

I can not see this at all...Teague is taking way longer than anyone has expected to become a key player off the bench however, Pape Sy has already been promoted to the D-League, is there any word on how hes doing down there?

I just don't think the Hawks should spend any time trying to turn this dude into their starting PG.

The C spot and the PG spot are 2 big issues for the Hawks. Mike Bibby has been playing great this year but who knows how many years he has left in him. If the Hawks cant find a fit for Jeff Teague then they will definetly have to trade him sooner or later
NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 10:54 AM   #3
Chris Quinn
Banned

Chris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

holy shit 6'7 POINT GUARD
Chris Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 07:27 PM   #4
Skip Bayless
Banned

Skip Bayless has a terrific reputationSkip Bayless has a terrific reputationSkip Bayless has a terrific reputationSkip Bayless has a terrific reputationSkip Bayless has a terrific reputationSkip Bayless has a terrific reputation

Skip Bayless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 02:03 AM   #5
JSmooth
Banned

JSmooth is considered somewhat coolJSmooth is considered somewhat coolJSmooth is considered somewhat cool

teague will pan out though
JSmooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 05:59 PM   #6
Chris Quinn
Banned

Chris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Bayless

L OH L
Chris Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 01:31 AM   #7
JSmooth
Banned

JSmooth is considered somewhat coolJSmooth is considered somewhat coolJSmooth is considered somewhat cool

hahHa
JSmooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 06:32 PM   #8
allabouthawks
Human highlight

allabouthawks has an OK reputation so far

i would prefer to see him come up 6'7 pg!!
allabouthawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 10:50 PM   #9
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation

Pape played his first game last nite against the Pacers and he played tonite against the Wizards. He's been aggressive on the offensive end and he looked good handling the ball up court yesterday against the Pacers. I really hope that this guy will pan out and can become the future PG for the Hawks. I've given up all hope on Jeff Teague. He plays like he scared at times. Pape has been called the French Magic. The last Hawks player that was called the French Magic was Boris Diaw and you saw how that turned out. Turns out he was a combo forward who can handle the ball and rebound. I'm pleased with what I'm seeing from Pape.
Old 04-10-2011, 12:18 AM   #10
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I actually think Teague has been playing a whole lot better ever since Bibby got traded. Although I do agree it does look like he gets scared whenever he has the ball, idk why that is

But I was also watching the Pacers game and when he uses his speed, he can get to the basket so quickly, He was drawing so many fouls and getting some really good shots inside
Old 04-11-2011, 02:46 PM   #11
idizzle
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA4EVER
I actually think Teague has been playing a whole lot better ever since Bibby got traded. Although I do agree it does look like he gets scared whenever he has the ball, idk why that is

But I was also watching the Pacers game and when he uses his speed, he can get to the basket so quickly, He was drawing so many fouls and getting some really good shots inside

He's from Indiana. Thats the only reason he was playing like that.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:56 PM   #12
NBA4EVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
He's from Indiana. Thats the only reason he was playing like that.

I was at the last Bulls Hawks game when the Hawks got blown out and Teague didn't play the first half then checks in 2nd half and drops 20 off the bench. Hinrich had 0 points that game and he started

I just think Teague is showing a little bit of imporvement that's all, I would definaetly love to see what more Sy can do
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: