Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Kobe, the only player to be in 2 different big FOURS!

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Read my last sentence, Kobe reduced Malone into a spot up shooter because he was unwilling to sacrifice his stats. If Kobe had shared the ball with Malone and Payton all year the Lakers would have swept through the playoffs. Stop making excuses for Kobe. Your boy let arguably the most historically stacked team of all time go to waste.
    Malone was like 40 yrs old. How many 40 yrs old are still in the league today? ....

Malone also MISSED 40 games in that season. and it was his first TIME ADAPTING THE TRIANGLE OFFENSE. Having missed 40 games, da fu you gonna learn.... Stop posting and save yourself from embarrassment when you have zero knowledge of basketball

Excellente

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    I suppose you don't give a shit that Pau missed 33 games in the regular season, and Nash 32, right? Or that Kobe..at 34 in his 17th season..averaged 28/6/7/1/1 on 58% TS for the last 25 games of the season to drag that team to the playoffs?
    Well it's not like the Lakers were exactly dominating their competition when all 4 of those guys were healthy.
    Kobe had a great offensive season, I'll give you that. However, the refs had a lot more to do with that playoff appearance than Kobe did. Multiple youtube vids were made detailing tons of questionable calls that the Lakers benefited from down the stretch of the season.

Well it's not like the Lakers were exactly dominating their competition when all 4 of those guys were healthy.
    Kobe had a great offensive season, I'll give you that. However, the refs had a lot more to do with that playoff appearance than Kobe did. Multiple youtube vids were made detailing tons of questionable calls that the Lakers benefited from down the stretch of the season.
    Well, exactly.
    Just goes to show you how much cohesiveness and team spirit goes into winning.
    Defense was a big issue too with Kobe playing big minutes and having no energy for defense left by the end of the 3rd, Nash being horrible as always, Dwight being incredibly underwhelming on that side of the floor, Gasol getting blown by everybody ever.

Ya'll know that DC has locked down dates for nine more DC Comics movies between 2016 and 2020? NINE! And I guarantee about half of them are going to be shit.

Bruh this Pasta was the shiiiiiiit

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    Ya'll know that DC has locked down dates for nine more DC Comics movies between 2016 and 2020? NINE! And I guarantee about half of them are going to be shit.
    What are you talking about.
    Ben Affleck as the batman is such an obvious and good choice

DC's biggest problem is casting

I still haven't watched Galaxy of Guardians

I'm gonna have to ask you to not derail my serious basketball thread with nonsense.

Yvonne Strahovski is still hot as ****.

Honestly we're trolling the wrong thread

The one by imnew09 was the original with LeBron/big three... This was just to show how retarded that is.. I hope

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    What are you talking about.
    Ben Affleck as the batman is such an obvious and good choice

DC's biggest problem is casting
    You're kidding, right? As long as Goyer and Snyder are handling this series, it's going to be shit. Even if they brought back Bale nothing is going to make these movies any good because Snyder doesn't know how to direct people. Aside from Dawn of the Dead, are any of the characters in his films interesting as characters?

You're kidding, right? As long as Goyer and Snyder are handling this series, it's going to be shit. Even if they brought back Bale nothing is going to make these movies any good because Snyder doesn't know how to direct people. Aside from Dawn of the Dead, are any of the characters in his films interesting as characters?
    I'd say Bale's talent could save the film from a character stand point. That guy who plays superman isn't really bad, if they could get some good chemistry with Bale, the movie could be bearable.
    Shit, the whole concept of the movie is retarded, there's no scenario where character of batman and superman would fight with each other, I don't think even Nolan would save this film. It's just gonna be a nerd jerkfest with great special effects and a 2+ hour run time. Basically the transformers.

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    I'd say Bale's talent could save the film from a character stand point. That guy who plays superman isn't really bad, if they could get some good chemistry with Bale, the movie could be bearable.
    Shit, the whole concept of the movie is retarded, there's no scenario where character of batman and superman would fight with each other, I don't think even Nolan would save this film. It's just gonna be a nerd jerkfest with great special effects and a 2+ hour run time. Basically the transformers.
    Not only that, but I think they're also cramming Wonder Woman and Aquaman into that shit. Plus Lex Luthor and Cyborg as villains. What the fvck????

Not only that, but I think they're also cramming Wonder Woman and Aquaman into that shit. Plus Lex Luthor and Cyborg as villains. What the fvck????
    I just don't understand
    So are Batman and superman supposed to fight against each other? Or together against lex and cyborg. Or both?
    I swear to god, the strangest concept to a superhero movie I've ever seen