Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Would you date a teenaged girl?

I'm 20 right now, so 16 is the borderline I feel is appropriate

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

If you date a teenager, then you become daddy. Besides, to teenagers, a 25 year old dude is considered old.

And Another One Killer_Instinct's Avatar

On another note females today are looking more and more mature. They can easily fool you and get your ass behind bars. Peep. This girl next door? Looks like she is 16-17. I talked to her one day and she told me she was 15. I thought OK, cool. Her half brothers come over, and we always shoot ball together. Thy're my age, (15 16)

Come to found out the little broad is a 7th Grade(this upcoming school year) 12 year old. **** is trifiling. I don't know whether it's the food or what, but females bodies are developing rapidly now, and we are going to suffer. Don't know if any of you all have been lied to by a female about her age, but the **** can piss you off. You can do time for that. It's not a joke anymore. This girls chest is the size of watermelons SMH.

It pains me I can't even attempt to smash without feeling guilty, and winding up on Nancy Grace. At least some 12/12/14 year old is taking home a W sometime in the near future. Where were the girls with bodies like this when I was little? **** my generation stay losing.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    What Catz is all this talk of dating underage girls bringing back painful memories of the past 2 years of your life?

You're probably just gettin bored because they're talkin about all these old ladies
    Don't be like that man, 13-17? This guy sounds like a f*cking pedo.

Quote Originally Posted by catzhernandez
    16 is legal in most states, b. Anything under though is pedo status for sure.

Lets GO PENS!

Lets GO PENS!

on a site note my friend is 19 and is dating a 15 yearold.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball
    I'm not trying to sound like a hypocrite, I just turned 20 so 17 is THE limit, and even at that I would feel weird now.

But this guy said 13-17, don't be a stupid f*ck and hammer your f*cking head at me, smart ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball
    on a site note my friend is 19 and is dating a 15 yearold.

You're supposed to be his boy and you're snitching on him?

This is f*cked up guys.

my sister is 19, and she's dating a 35 year old.

BlogOFfatman
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

This is f*cked up guys.

my sister is 19, and she's dating a 35 year old.

thats not that uncommon

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Instinct
    On another note females today are looking more and more mature. They can easily fool you and get your ass behind bars. Peep. This girl next door? Looks like she is 16-17. I talked to her one day and she told me she was 15. I thought OK, cool. Her half brothers come over, and we always shoot ball together. Thy're my age, (15 16)

Come to found out the little broad is a 7th Grade(this upcoming school year) 12 year old. **** is trifiling. I don't know whether it's the food or what, but females bodies are developing rapidly now, and we are going to suffer. Don't know if any of you all have been lied to by a female about her age, but the **** can piss you off. You can do time for that. It's not a joke anymore. This girls chest is the size of watermelons SMH.

It pains me I can't even attempt to smash without feeling guilty, and winding up on Nancy Grace. At least some 12/12/14 year old is taking home a W sometime in the near future. Where were the girls with bodies like this when I was little? **** my generation stay losing.
    I haven't seen a 12 year old who I'd mistake for 17 or even a 13 year old.

I'm 21 and while I'll find some 16/17 year old girls hot, I wouldn't do anything with them. Nothing wrong with a girl 18 though.
    Last edited by VCMVP1551; 07-17-2008 at 07:14 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by VCMVP1551
    I haven't seen a 12 year old who I'd mistake for 17 or even a 13 year old.

I'm 21 and while I'll find some 16/17 year old girls hot, I wouldn't do anything with them. Nothing wrong with a girl 18 though.
    13-17
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLU5k...eature=related

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Where the f*ck am I at????

Delete this B-Low! This is sick, I can't believe the OP really made this thread. He'd better be like, 14...

PedophileHernandez must have a short memory. I guess he forgot that he went out with a 8th grader.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Instinct

You almost took a serious L

You would have to marry her because if you ever broke up with her she'd tell her parents and that would be a statuatory rape charge immediately and if you 17 or 18 when she tells the police it could cause you to have to register as a sex offender.

Im glad I got a girl who 4 months younger than me,because thats dangerous messing with the young girls out now just look at what happened to Genarlow Wilson.

I got a lil cousin who obsessed with Myspace I came across her page one day and she had her age listed as 17 when shes only 13 and the pictures she want people to comment on were overly sexual she takin pictures bent over on the floor with her ass up and others where she in a bikini.

It's funny to me but what disturbed me was the comments,she got guys who are like 20 and 21 saying "thats how u gon let me hit" and "u bad ma show me that fat *****" not realizing she just turned 13

I told her father & the account was deleted.