Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Good college starter

Default Re: List of NBA Players who pick Kobe > LeBron

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam
    Too easy. Your thread, but it's MY job to work out the validity of your claims. Top notch stuff bro, try that next time you gotta write a paper for your community college degree.

Y'all desperate now throwing together lists on Saturday nights. Already busted your Pippen/Barkley/Bird ones, really don't care about Fultz and Nate Robinson.

I can not WAIT until Bron passes Kobe in points later this season. The best part about it is the fact for years to come when we talk about Kobe vs LeBron that image, the image of LeBron passing Kobe in the only thing he really has to hang his hat on over LeBron, IN A Lakers jersey. Oh boy

And I answered right back with Pippen, Barkley Bird ones (more recent quotes than your outdated ones).

I can't wait either. It'll be hilarious seeing insecure f*gs like you act like LeBron passing Kobe is such a "huge deal" when you pretended like Kobe passing MJ wasn't. But that's the life of a LeBron Stan. Constant mental gymnastics and goalpost shifting in order to feel like they've won.

Its funny seeing Bronsexuals like you pretend like Kobe isnt on your radar, and he's "nowhere near LeBron" yet the day LeBron passed Kobe in scoring will be the greatest moment of your pathetic lives.

And thank you for conceding that Kobe vs LeBron will be talked about for "years to come". Seems like he's a bigger threat to your boy than you care to admit. But your obsession with him speaks volumes already
    Last edited by IllegalD; 12-08-2019 at 03:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IllegalD
    And I answered right back with Pippen, Barkley Bird ones (more recent quotes than your outdated ones).

I can't wait either. It'll be hilarious seeing insecure f*gs like you act like LeBron passing Kobe is such a "huge deal" when you pretended like Kobe passing MJ wasn't. But that's the life of a LeBron Stan. Constant mental gymnastics and goalpost shifting in order to feel like they've won.

Its funny seeing Bronsexuals like you pretend like Kobe isnt on your radar, and he's "nowhere near LeBron" yet the day LeBron passed Kobe in scoring will be the greatest moment of your pathetic lives.
    All you did was prove that players opinions really don't mean anything in the grand scheme considering how easily they flip-flop...But sure bro, you got me

Oh it's not a huge deal, don't get it mistaken..I didn't state it would be a huge deal, Bron's surpassed Kobe like a decade ago..at the end of the day it's just another feather in the cap, but I know it's gonna hurt. The great Kobe Bryant, one of the greatest scorers of all time...passed up in points by LeThicc

Once again...wrote up a list that no one asked for on a Saturday night, but yeah it's my obsession with Kobe that I gotta worry about.

Good college starter

All you did was prove that players opinions really don't mean anything in the grand scheme considering how easily they flip-flop...But sure bro, you got me

Oh it's not a huge deal, don't get it mistaken..I didn't state it would be a huge deal, Bron's surpassed Kobe like a decade ago..at the end of the day it's just another feather in the cap, but I know it's gonna hurt. The great Kobe Bryant, one of the greatest scorers of all time...passed up in points by LeThicc

Says the guy who has over 5K posts across all his alts, most of them dedicated to Kobe....

Stats are the only thing you have to hang your hat on because you know when it comes to winning he'll NEVER surpass Kobe. Even if he matches him in rings it will have taken him a pathetic amount of FInals losses to get there.

#3 all time in Finals losses btw, behind only perennial losers like Elgin Baylor and Jerry West.

Good college starter

Once again...wrote up a list that no one asked for on a Saturday night, but yeah it's my obsession with Kobe that I gotta worry about.

Thousands of posts across multiple alts. One you literally average 60 posts PER DAY

Jordan Stopper

IllegalD.. you are one wierd kid

Oh wait.. you're 35 yrs old and still act like this

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    IllegalD.. you are one wierd kid

Oh wait.. you're 35 yrs old and still act like this

And how old are you now Simon babyboy?

25? And still waisting your life signing in and out of your multiple alts so you can have conversations with yourself on a basketball message board?

Says the guy who has over 5K posts across all his alts, most of them dedicated to Kobe....

Stats are the only thing you have to hang your hat on because you know when it comes to winning he'll NEVER surpass Kobe. Even if he matches him in rings it will have taken him a pathetic amount of FInals losses to get there.

#3 all time in Finals losses btw, behind only perennial losers like Elgin Baylor and Jerry West.
    All I've got is stats? Bet.

Remove stats, what does that leave us with?

Bron with more rings as the man.

Good college starter

All I've got is stats? Bet.

Remove stats, what does that leave us with?

Bron with more rings as the man.
    Keep responding babyboy.

GOT YOU ON A LEASH.

Hows your awesome Saturday night in Wichita, btw?

SpaceJam is embarrassing IllegalD ITT.

Keep responding babyboy.

GOT YOU ON A LEASH.

No rebuttal? Says enough for me.

Good chat bro

Keep responding babyboy.

GOT YOU ON A LEASH.

I want just a diet Coke. Nothing else.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Pippen

Bird

Curry

Doncic

Big O

Jerry West

Barkley

Zeke

But Rashad McCants though!
    /thread

Not airballing my layups anymore

All Kobe Stans have left is a short list of names that keeps shrinking year by year as updated quotes surface. I noticed you finally removed Wade from the list.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by No Sir
    All Kobe Stans have left is a short list of names that keeps shrinking year by year as updated quotes surface. I noticed you finally removed Wade from the list.
    Actually, I forgot about Wade.

Thanks for reminding me.

https://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-...rd/2019/10/06/

Forgot about Iggy too

https://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-...rd/2019/07/04/