Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 05-08-2007, 10:16 PM   #16
live05
Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Indiana Trade Idea with New York and Clippers !!

Crawford and Frye + a pick for JO. I would like to see this happen. Crawford is the explosive perimeter scorer that we have been missing since Reggie. Frye has potential eventhough he didnt have a good yr this yr. Him, Diogu and Granger would develop into a pretty decent front line. Then all we would need is a PG ... Francis' contract expires in 2 yrs but hes a cancer every where he goes.

Last edited by live05 : 05-08-2007 at 10:25 PM.
live05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 12:28 AM   #17
samy568
Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by live05
Crawford and Frye + a pick for JO. I would like to see this happen. Crawford is the explosive perimeter scorer that we have been missing since Reggie. Frye has potential eventhough he didnt have a good yr this yr. Him, Diogu and Granger would develop into a pretty decent front line. Then all we would need is a PG ... Francis' contract expires in 2 yrs but hes a cancer every where he goes.

That's not too bad either...replace Francis with Crawford...can be done Isiah is the GM.
samy568 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 06:33 AM   #18
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Uggghhh...
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 11:53 AM   #19
eauclaire447
Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote:
Originally Posted by samy568
It's not about keeping All-Stars..it's about creating a team and as long as O'Neil is on the Pacers they can never be good..he takes up cap space, he is getting old (he might be young in age, but NBA years have caught on to him) and just doesn't provide any outs.
they cant be good??? last season he played 69 games averaging 19.4 points 9.6 rebs and 2.6 blks. i dont think trading him is the answer. they just need a PG and id say were a 4-5 seed. we almost made it this year with JO hurt at the end and with all the trade adjustments. JMO
eauclaire447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 12:14 PM   #20
samy568
Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by eauclaire447
they cant be good??? last season he played 69 games averaging 19.4 points 9.6 rebs and 2.6 blks. i dont think trading him is the answer. they just need a PG and id say were a 4-5 seed. we almost made it this year with JO hurt at the end and with all the trade adjustments. JMO

We will never be a championship team though...big picture my friend...I don't care about the 4-5 seed. O'Neil is not a franchise player...like Dirk he disappears into the playoffs. Also, there is no way Indiana can get a quality point guard without trading JO.
samy568 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 09:17 PM   #21
live05
Saw a basketball once

Quote:
Originally Posted by eauclaire447
they cant be good??? last season he played 69 games averaging 19.4 points 9.6 rebs and 2.6 blks. we almost made it this year with JO hurt at the end and with all the trade adjustments. JMO

Thats the thing ... he is always injured. A franchise player is not very valuable if he is always hurt. Hes killed my fantasy teams for the past few years too lol.

Rameek: IT should have been murdered long time ago lol but dude knows how to draft players tho. I have a hunch this will happen ... watch.
live05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 06:17 PM   #22
1Fan
Saw a basketball once

Quote:
Originally Posted by samy568
Indiana Trades JO (filler maybe Armstrong) to NY for Channing Frye, Francis and 1st round pick for 2008 (protected 1-3). Get Anthony Johnson from Atlanta for a second round pick or Shawne Williams.

Indiana trades Tinsley and Dunleavy for Maggette and Thomas.

New York Lineup

C - Curry/James
F - Jermaine/Lee
SF - Jeffries/Q
SG - Crawford/Q
PG - Marbury/Nate/Armstrong

Looks good to me for NY.

Indiana Lineup

C - Frye/Foster/Harrison
PF - Diogu/Murphy
SF - Granger/Thomas
SG - Maggette/Marquis/Greene
PG - Francis/Johnson/ Mcleod

Coach - Rick Adelman

Isiah loves JO so this trade should be no problem. Clippers need PG and Dunleavy wants his son. I think it is a slam dunk.

What do you think?

It's a missed slam dunk off the back of the hoop and out of bounds.
In case you were comatose we just traded the last of our many head cases. No WAY IN HELL we are adding a nutjob like Francis to this team. Much less a nutjob making 15 mil per season.
1Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: