Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Wiggins = Next Jordan

So many people are going to be suicidal when this guy becomes Demar DeRozen II.

alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kuma
    So many people are going to be suicidal when this guy becomes Demar DeRozen II.

LoL... good thing you are not a scout...

you will commit suicide if your team doesnt get him and he dominates for a long time

Top 1 Bball Mind.

People have insanely high expectation for the kid. Odds are he's not gonna be a better player than Kevin Durant let alone MJ. I'm Canadian btw and really hope he does well but people are going overboard.

Local High School Star devin112's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    I was trying to be nice, but yes the rape case was pretty bad.
    Nah man, the tee shirt Bron was wearing is way worse then rape.

Local High School Star devin112's Avatar

I was trying to be nice, but yes the rape case was pretty bad.
    Nah man, an egotistical t-shirt is worse then rape. Rape > Egotistical t-shirt. lol thanks for the laughs

Quote Originally Posted by che guevara
    Anybody who thinks Wiggins has the talent of guys like Jordan, Lebron, or peak T-Mac needs to watch more of him. We've all seen his HS mixtapes, but 90% of people haven't seen him play in an actual game from an NBA camera angle. Watch these videos here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=9_Y7yAOruL0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=t4aEFeHrjAU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=EPSITpi3mkE

His athleticism is just flat out not on the level of the all time great wing players. It's also unclear if he can shoot from deep, and he only shot 60% at the FT line as a HS senior. Nothing I've seen so far makes me think this guy is the next generational wing player.

Russell Westbrook shot 54% percent from the FT line in COLLEGE

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thabisyo
    I swear, when people go shitting on silly things about lebron, they forget that kobe was accused of rape. They will be shitting on Drose but forget the rape

Id rather have a robot like Drose or a shirt wearing lebron or egomaniac like jordan in my family than a rapist
    accused of rape... not convicted, not prosecuted, not GUILTY. and we acting like it's something worth mentioning?

and on topic no. Wiggins wn't be anywhere near the Kobe and MJ of the world. Upper body too narrow
    Last edited by STATUTORY; 07-16-2013 at 09:25 AM.

Local High School Star Inactive's Avatar

He's a singular prodigy, like nothing humanity has ever produced. He will completely eradicate his enemies by simply playing a game. Unfortunately once he realizes that his actions have real world consequences, he'll retire into obscurity, unable to cope with his guilt. Luckily Bean will still be around, playing a big role, on the big stage.

im sure kobe d*ckriders will never like this kid since he will most likely take out kobe off the top 10 all time list.

Dunking on everybody in the park

This guy is getting too much hype.

Mixes on youtube don

more like the next T-Mac in best case scenario, but that is still nothing to sneeze at I guess

Could Wiggens be the next respected face of the NBA since Jordan? Many have tried, only to have failed. Case in point:

Kobe - tried to mirror Jordan, but simply was never as good
    Duncan - too fundamental, should get more respect than he gets
    Bron - Had a good path, great athlete, but out of the equation because he's too disrespected because of the decision and combining with the 2nd best player at the time. Go wear a "check my stats" shirt or something. Have never seen such a great player so hated by the masses, but it is what it is.

With wiggins, there is hope.

Phil Jackson said "Kobe's as good as Michael" so stop with that nonsense crap Kobe was never as good as MJ.. Even the Zen Master believes Kobe = MJ..

Quote Originally Posted by KOBE143

Phil Jackson said "Kobe's as good as Michael" so stop with that nonsense crap Kobe was never as good as MJ.. Even the Zen Master believes Kobe = MJ..
    He tried to be politically correct after coming out with the truth:

[QUOTE]

Local High School Star cavsfanatic's Avatar

Jordan didn't have a spotless record. Addicted to gambling, that many believe led to his fathers death. Black people were mad at Jordan because he didn't use his voice to speak out. When asked why he doesn't use his voice he said "Republicans buy shoes too"

Learn the history before you speak. Magic cheated on his wife, got HIV, and he still one of the best reps of the league of all time.

LOL @ people really thinking Jordan had no criticism off the court

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cavsfanatic
    Jordan didn't have a spotless record. Addicted to gambling, that many believe led to his fathers death. Black people were mad at Jordan because he didn't use his voice to speak out. When asked why he doesn't use his voice he said "Republicans buy shoes too"

Learn the history before you speak. Magic cheated on his wife, got HIV, and he still one of the best reps of the league of all time.

LOL @ people really thinking Jordan had no criticism off the court

I think the main point that you are overlooking here is that none of that is as bad as raping a hotel employee in a town youre playing an away game in.