Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: 10/17: Euroleague Tip-off - CSKA Moscow vs. Zalgiris Kaunas (NBATV and ESPN3)

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    not in about 5 years. Not since Deron's second year. Since Deron's second year AK47 has been a low confidence defensive stopper. In 07 he even was in the SLC tribune crying nearly every other week (literally) about how he has no confidence because he wasn't getting any touches or plays for him on the new Jazz offense where Deron and Boozer were first and second option and Okur was third option.

I should know because I lived in salt lake city for this season.

http://www.aolnews.com/2007/04/23/an...hrinking-role/

GTFO eurokid, when's the last game you watched, how Jazz games do they even show a year in Spain? Stop reading box scores and listening to what people tell you. Stop pretending to be an NBA fan and just watch your wonderful little Euroleague where guys like Anthony Parker and Trajan Langdon are superstars

So basically I will keep this short to help the Europeans with bad English-it has been about 7 years since AK47 has been the 5x5 player who was voted an allstar. It is funny how he goes to Europe and suddenly becomes that player again and even dominates offensively
    It's also funny how Ty Lawson goes to play in Europe and can't do shit...

Default Re: 10/17: Euroleague Tip-off - CSKA Moscow vs. Zalgiris Kaunas (NBATV and ESPN3)

Quote Originally Posted by Sakkreth
    It's also funny how Ty Lawson goes to play in Europe and can't do shit...
    he's just chillin' man, don't you get it? Only white scrubs like Kirilenko are trying hard in that scrub league...

not in about 5 years. Not since Deron's second year. Since Deron's second year AK47 has been a low confidence defensive stopper. In 07 he even was in the SLC tribune crying nearly every other week (literally) about how he has no confidence because he wasn't getting any touches or plays for him on the new Jazz offense where Deron and Boozer were first and second option and Okur was third option.

GTFO eurokid, when's the last game you watched, how Jazz games do they even show a year in Spain? Stop reading box scores and listening to what people tell you. Stop pretending to be an NBA fan and just watch your wonderful little Euroleague where guys like Anthony Parker and Trajan Langdon are superstars

So basically I will keep this short to help the Europeans with bad English-it has been about 7 years since AK47 has been the 5x5 player who was voted an allstar. It is funny how he goes to Europe and suddenly becomes that player again and even dominates offensively
    No it's not since the Euroleague is a step below the NBA, it's exactly how it's supposed to be since he already knows the euro game very well, and his game is just very much suited for the European team game.

Saying you expect him to play like he did in the NBA is like saying that Euroleague=NBA..

Weems and Lawson now that's a different matter..
    Last edited by ZenMaster; 10-18-2011 at 08:21 AM.

Saw a basketball once

It's not only Europe-based games you don't watch but also NBA games. Kirilenko had a handful of performances like this last season.

Check for yourself

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/gamelo...drei-kirilenko

Matter of fact, he had performances last season that were reminiscent of the old Kirilenko.

Look at the game played on December 10 of last year

- 17 points on 75% shooting, 13 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 blocks, and 2 steals

That was against the Magic.

January 28 against Wolves

- 27 points on 75% shooting, 6 rebounds, 7 assists, 5 steals, and 1 block

February 26 against Pistons

- 21 points on 81% shooting, 7 rebounds, 7 assists, and 1 block

What Kirilenko did against Zalgiris is not surprising at all. When he's healthy, he can put up great numbers.

Any highlights?

Zouros is a good coach, but I don't think he fits well to coach Zalgiris. He likes slow tempo defensive play while Zalgiris is more like fast paced team, even more so with new additions.

Quote Originally Posted by madmax
    so Grinder, apparently Shved is good enough for you now, am I rite or am I rite? What a clown you are dude, unbelievable...
    Just ignore Grinder. I've found the site is much better if you just put him on ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophique
    Euroleague -the actual league, not the crazy-troll poster- Web Site...
    It's amazing how many of these clowns on this site can't figure out that the Euroleague has its own website.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Just ignore Grinder. I've found the site is much better if you just put him on ignore.
    Come on, don't be such a liar... It's pretty sure you don't have Grinder on ignore.

You wouldn't have half the fun you actually have

Now seriously, how do you do it? And I'm not asking about the reasons -I'd say you don't have a hidden and elaborated purpose, just the need of playing-.

I ask about the amazing perseverance and dedication. I mean, any regular human would be exhausted by now, after months and years of daily it. Bored. Fed up with doing that stuff of yours, whatever the point -or the absence of such- is. Yet you persist, like that duracell rabbit.

Truly amazing -I mean it-, if not for the ANNOYING* and disturbingly shocking part of it.

* Of course it is. Duh, you already knew.