Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: KD has Brook, deserves MVP. KD doesn't have Brook, lose one game, doesn't deserve MVP

Lebron loses without Wade and ESPN hypes up Lebron even more for MVP
    KD loses without Goatbrook and ESPN hypes up Lebron some more

Dat bias

Default Re: KD has Brook, deserves MVP. KD doesn't have Brook, lose one game, doesn't deserve MVP

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99

Dat bias
    It's not bias. It's common sense. One is quite obviously better than the other.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    It's not bias. It's common sense. One is quite obviously better than the other.
    wow. I never thought that I'd see anyone refer to ESPN as common sense. now i've seen everything.

I rule the local playground

Dat bias

LeBron proved he could win without Wade during his career..The heat had a great record without Wade in 2012 and 2013.....The Thunder are just 9-10 without Westbrook since last year

I have no problem if KD wins the mvp this year, I am very happy with 4 and I love KD

Dat bias
    I read an article day before yesterday on espn where they all agreed KD is the clear MVP so far. Why do idiots like you never read those articles?

Dat bias
    ESPN insider just posted an article on why Durant is the MVP:

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/story...james-mvp-hunt

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    I read an article day before yesterday on espn where they all agreed KD is the clear MVP so far. Why do idiots like you never read those articles?
    Because they're idiots.

Kevin Durant is the most valuable player this year so far. It's not debatable until LeBron starts trying to destroy teams again like he used to instead of pad his field goal percentage, if he still can.

Good High School Starter Ken_Masters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Kevin Durant is the most valuable player this year so far. It's not debatable until LeBron starts trying to destroy teams again like he used to instead of pad his field goal percentage, if he still can.
    Agreed. Why should LeBron be awarded MVP when he is clearly coasting and putting forth minimal effort?

Banned

It's almost like people don't even watch LeBron play and just parrot shit they heard from trolls. LeBron, this year, looks about as dominant as he ever did. He's looking like Cleveland LeBron out there. If this is him "coasting", then he's far and away the best player of the last 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    It's almost like people don't even watch LeBron play and just parrot shit they heard from trolls. LeBron, this year, looks about as dominant as he ever did. He's looking like Cleveland LeBron out there. If this is him "coasting", then he's far and away the best player of the last 10 years.
    honestly though how many people on ISH even have league pass and follow these two players? i feel like everyone just bases shit off what they see off box scores and the national televised games

Good High School Starter Ken_Masters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    I've watched every Heat game this season. LeBron is coasting. I have no doubts about it. He rarely attacks his man off the dribble. He just floats around the perimeter picking his spots. He is not attacking the defense hardly at all, nor is he attacking the glass. He is coasting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Masters
    I've watched every Heat game this season. LeBron is coasting. I have no doubts about it. He rarely attacks his man off the dribble. He just floats around the perimeter picking his spots. He is not attacking the defense hardly at all, nor is he attacking the glass. He is coasting.

he's only coasting a little bit but the way you put it is so exaggerated. he's just making the game of basketball look extremely easy/effortless.

Coasting LeBron > trying as hard as he possibly can Durant

Kobe is the assassin KobeRules24's Avatar

To be quite honest KD is wayyy ahead of LeBron in the MVP race. other than fg% (stat which lebron has been padding to historic proportions) Durant has been better in almost every category. The fact that Miami has the best roster in the league and dont have the best record in their own conference tells me LeBron does not deserve the MVP. The game he missed against Portland was an indication that they can be good without him. KD is the MVP so far but it could change.