Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Default I guarantee Lebron will win a championship this upcoming season...

we all know whats coming deep down inside....

last season he got completely new teammates, new coach, new chemistry, new offense, had to change role completely, play more of the ball and the big 3 had to learn how to contemplate eachother and so on and he still got to Finals and he played his worst series in career history against mavs and was still 4-2...

he has failed many times in every shape and form, just like Jordan did before his time came......

"I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed."
    - Michael Jordan

he has soaked it all in now...

and considering the criticism he got for his performance and so on ....he will come out playing all mad, with the fury of an angry god and his team is 100% ready, the chemistry is ready, they have learned how to contemplate eachother, Lebron has improved even more during the off season, he is fine with his new role and everything.... i can guarantee you he will be spamming championships for these upcoming years/seasons......

last but not least... quote me please... if Lebron does NOT get a ring this upcoming season.... i will officially stop being a Lebron fan and retire from ISH.... i am not kidding, i give my word... Lebron has it all now... there is ZERO excuse to why he should NOT win a championship (or multiple championships) these upcoming seasons........

If Lebron or Wade or Bosh is not injured and produce up to their standards I CAN GUARANTEE YOU LEBRON WILL WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR
    Last edited by pauk; 05-18-2012 at 12:09 AM.

Default Re: I guarantee Lebron will win a championship this upcoming season...

inb4 50 pages.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    inb4 50 pages.
    hi

This thread needs long cat so we can get it over with.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pauk

he has failed many times in every shape and form
    Only part I agreed wtih.

please admin dont close this thread!

and please Kobetards/Lebron haters... make sure all of you post here so i can ridicule you when Lebron holds those Championship and FMVP trophies up....

he has soaked it all in now...
    Like he did in the '09 post season

and in the '10 postseason

and in the '11 postseason.

Quote Originally Posted by ballup
    Like he did in the '09 post season

and in the '10 postseason

and in the '11 postseason.
    lmfao.... i am talking about soaking in something which Magic/Kobe/Jordan/Bird/Russell and so on had for most of their careers!! a GREAT legitimate championship team... a la "stacked team".....

if Wilt or Oscar (the most talanted-skilled players EVER) or Lebron had such teams as much as Magic/kobe/Jordan/Bird/Russell and so on had.... they would had even more championships.....
    Last edited by pauk; 11-14-2011 at 10:16 PM.

Decent playground baller Kovach's Avatar

he has failed many times in every shape and form, just like Jordan did before his time came......
    Jordan was at least trying.

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

"I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed."
    - Michael Jordan
    Like Jordan? Pippen Grant came in as rookies, rookies that rode the bench their first season in 88.

Wade and Bosh are in the midst of their prime.

Even in 89 and 90, Jordan was right there sniffing a finals appearance and possibly a ring. Maybe not so much in 89 but I'm sure the Bulls could have taken the Blazers in 90 had they won that game 7 against the Pistons.

Wade and Bosh were coming off great seasons before the 2010 free agency.

I agree this Heat team should undoubtedly win a few before its all said and done but...no...Lebron's situation is not like Jordan's.

Dunking on everybody in the park

in Europe...

lmfao.... i am talking about soaking in something which Magic/Kobe/Jordan/Bird/Russell and so on had for most of their careers!! a GREAT legitimate championship team... a la "stacked team".....

if Wilt or Oscar (the most talanted-skilled players EVER) or Lebron had such teams as much as Magic/kobe/Jordan/Bird/Russell and so on had.... they would have even more championships.....
    The statement "Lebron is going to win a championship this year. He actually has a team this time around!" has been said at the beginning of every season for the past 3 years.

So yes, my earlier post is relevant.

Rip Samurai Swoosh L8kersfan222's Avatar

Whoa.... a breakthrough!