Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Yea **** I said it, Durant probably gonna endup being better offensive player than MJ

**** yea I said it

Durant has the most invincible jumpshot I've ever seen, even though MJ probably has the best midrange game ever, Durant has that along with a invincible 3 point shot

add that to his 6'11 frame, and his INSANELY good handles for a player that big

together with his youth....

Yea Durant will end up being a better offensive player than MJ, i said it

Samurai Swoosh

Default Re: Yea **** I said it, Durant probably gonna endup being better offensive player than MJ

Stop, just stop. He's going to be a more skilled, versatile, tougher, better defending American version of Dirk Nowitzki.

No MJ, though.

7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Yea **** I said it, Durant probably gonna endup being better offensive player than MJ

I don't care what you've said, he does not have the ability MJ did. Jordan was the ultimate badass of basketball. He could do essentially what he wanted, Durant can't. Durant is damn good, better than I thought, but I've seen better, and he sure as hell ain't fucking Jordan.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

So it's not just when you're making Kobe threads that you're a terrible poster.

Got it

Possessed by B-Ball Ancient Legend's Avatar

Offensively, he might equal his output and efficiency, but he doesn't have the wide variety of post moves and footwork MJ had (yet).

Defensively I don't think he'll be that great. At this point in time Jordan had already won a DPOY.

Troll who tries to provoke you

Quote Originally Posted by Money 23
    Stop, just stop. He's going to be a more skilled, versatile, tougher, better defending American version of Dirk Nowitzki.

No MJ, though.
    There are tons of fetuses lurk around ISH.

Durant will be just that Durant, a considerable better version of what prime peak Kobe should've been, what prime peak Wade should've been.

Jordan got 37.1/5/5
    Jordan got 35.0/5/5 with steals title
    Jordan got 32.5/8/8 with steals title

those are absolutely insane stats. something durant will never ever come close to.

Lol, Durant doesn't have 1/10th of the capacity Jordan had for breaking ankles, he didn't even need that length to find himself open looks.

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan
    There are tons of fetuses lurk around ISH.

Durant will be just that Durant, a considerable better version of what prime peak Kobe should've been, what prime peak Wade should've been.

Jordan got 37.1/5/5
    Jordan got 35.0/5/5 with steals title
    Jordan got 32.5/8/8 with steals title

those are absolutely insane stats. something durant will never ever come close to.
    games were played at a higher pace back then, and league wide FG% was higher, so of course MJ's scoring number will be higher.

Durant is only 24, he still has time to drastically improve his defense and passing

Samurai Swoosh

No, Durant's offensive game is most akin to Dirk. Even the way he gets his in the flow of the game is similar.

Except his handle is LIGHT YEARS better.

If he demonstrates in the playoffs this year and for years to come that he is truly unstoppable and there's nothing you can do than he could have an argument. But so far he hasn't. The way Marion shut him down in 2011 really shocked me.

Troll who tries to provoke you

Quote Originally Posted by Derivative
    games were played at a higher pace back then, and league wide FG% was higher, so of course MJ's scoring number will be higher.

Durant is only 24, he still has time to drastically improve his defense and passing
    Physical D was played back than. means more half court than transition game like today.

Late '80s players were just better skilled. plain & simple. made that extra pass. worked much harder than today's players to get better position to get best shot possible.

these things cannot be measured but thats how Bball was played. on "STRICT FUNDAMENTALS" without much flashes of today till the all-star weekend.

Durant still wont ave more than 30ppg in '80s.

Only 4 more consecutive scoring titles, 6 more NBA Championships, 6 more MVP's, and 6 more Finals MVP's... and he'll be there!

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    So it's not just when you're making Kobe threads that you're a terrible poster.

Got it
    Don't know why but that made me burst out laughing. And yeah the OP is a dumb ****. Durant will be great but he's not on that level.

Banned

Not sure his legacy will ever reach MJ after losing to lebron consecutively many Finals

MJ wouldn't have pulled off that finals performance last year.

Michael Jordan
    Everyone else

Just accept it already