Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Jesse Eisenberg announced as Lex Luthor for the new "Superman vs. Batman" movie

Loli Superhero>>>Superman and Batman

Learning to shoot layups Groovy Kat's Avatar

Default Re: Jesse Eisenberg announced as Lex Luthor for the new "Superman vs. Batman" movie

I think he could do a good job. I've liked him in every other movie he's been in.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mr.big35
    They should just make this movie as a comedy
    hopefully theyll cast rowan atkinson as alfred

Lets see how it unravels. I remember when people where whining about the Brokeback mountain actor playing the joker...

Real Men watch CBM

Moviegoers would love to see Superman beating up a billionaire kid.

Serious playground baller CeilingFan#1's Avatar

BREAKING NEWS: Michael Cera has been cast as Darkseid.

Banned

I like Jesse but this move is just illogical.. If its at all good, its going to be a drastically different lex than anything seen before.

Damn this movie is gonna suck..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    I like Jesse but this move is just illogical.. If its at all good, its going to be a drastically different lex than anything seen before.

Damn this movie is gonna suck..

Even the producers know it which is why they postponed it. Just delaying the inevitable. Can't wait to see Lex Luthor in all his teenage angst and fast-talking glory

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor

kinda looks like matt damon to me

Very good NBA starter

What in the seven hells is going on here? So they're pretty much going to turn Lex Luthor into Mark Zuckerberg. Every time this movie has the opportunity to impress they just make you say WTF. I can't do it, I'm done

On initial viewing I hate it. But someone on twitter posted about a modern Lex Luthor being a Zuckerberg type guy. I can actually sort of agree with that. I don't think it's a good idea to go that way per se, but I do kinda sort of not completely hate the idea of the casting.

[COLOR="White"]Okay I really don't like it.[/COLOR]

Also Jeremy Irons is playing Alfred.

Lex Luthor is BREAKING BAD motherf-ckers. What an interesting choice.

Wait...oh my bad....I thought is said "Jesse" and "Heisenberg". Oh....nevermind, the movie's f-cked.

Banned

it might be good if its comedy rather than a high budget action film. This would make them better than marvel.

I rather see Bruce Willis as Lex Luthor.