Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default They call him Pippen but yet they expect him to be Jordan every night...Logic please?

Can anyone explain this to me?

Default Re: They call him Pippen but yet they expect him to be Jordan every night...Logic please?

Do we really need another LeBron thread?

I rule the local playground Klay 3D's Avatar

Default Re: They call him Pippen but yet they expect him to be Jordan every night...Logic please?

No one calls him Pippen. The only real similarity between Lebron James and Michael Jordan is that their last names start with the letter J but one of them doesn't actually have a J

Quote Originally Posted by Klay 3D
    No one calls him Pippen. The only real similarity between Lebron James and Michael Jordan is that their last names start with the letter J but one of them doesn't actually have a J
    Stop it
    Let's not act dumb for a minute thanks...

Very good NBA starter

I think in his career he's shown he can be both and that's a gift and a curse.

lebron usually always makes the right basketball play... He over thinks and sometimes he should take over.

It's something he's always internally struggled with.

"Expect"

But he is not. Not even close. LMFAO struggling against the Craptors

Pippen? Lebald is a shit defender

He in no way resembles Jordan either

Garbage thread by a garbage poster

Decent playground baller

I think people expect him to play like Jordan because that is who he is usually compared to, but some people are ahead of the curve by pointing out he is more like Pippen despite the reputation and expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Snarky Narc
    I think people expect him to play like Jordan because that is who he is usually compared to, but some people are ahead of the curve by pointing out he is more like Pippen despite the reputation and expectations.
    Exactly this. We see him as a Pippen. A great team player who in most cases lacks the killer instinct to take games over when needed.

People compare him to Jordan so when he doesn't live up to that comparison we have fun with clowning the delusional Lebron stans.

NOBODY calls him Pippen, at all. People have made a comparison between the two, but we all know Lebron > Pippen. Quit your belly aching.

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09
    "Expect"

But he is not. Not even close. LMFAO struggling against the Craptors
    2nd seed

Pippen is too big and thick. No way anyone would expect Lebron to match up to Pippen's prowess in the sack.

I thought this thread was about Kawhi tbh

Local High School Star Dr Seuss's Avatar

they call him GOAT, but are happy when he plays like pippen every night... logic please