Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324

Default Re: Team USA Basketball Showcase(Blue v. White) - Friday 9pm EST ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by aboss4real24
    [COLOR="Magenta"]Nggaz n here sensitive af like this ngga dont gt millions in the bank and infinite amounts of pu ssy at his disposal

i swear lotta ya nggaz is sweet af [/COLOR]
    Not everything is about having money you dumb f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]k

That was terrible. It's funny, i was talking with Netsdaily who was talking about Plumlee making the team being the best thing for the Nets all summer and I said it's better he doesn't, you don't want your season ruined by an injury in one of these tournaments. And this was as bad as I've seen. I seriously didn't want to see any more basketball, i just can't imagine how he must feel. And it's going to turn out the damn stansion was too close.

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    oh but it does. that's the only reasons you phonies feint sympathy.

nobody actually feels bad when a player they don't like gets hurt. they just say they do so they can look like a "good" person, it's hilarious.
    No one is feigning sympathy you fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]king idiot. This is bigger than the game..it's a human being suffering a gruesome injury. If you can't grasp why people would be genuinely sympathetic, I don't know what to tell you.

Da Mavs

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    That was terrible. It's funny, i was talking with Netsdaily who was talking about Plumlee making the team being the best thing for the Nets all summer and I said it's better he doesn't, you don't want your season ruined by an injury in one of these tournaments. And this was as bad as I've seen. I seriously didn't want to see any more basketball, i just can't imagine how he must feel. And it's going to turn out the damn stansion was too close.
    Apparently the stanchion was only a few feet away. FIBA regulation is 2 meters.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    explains why he was playing like shit the whole game, he pulled a rondo on a already broken leg .. j/k
    I don't know how anybody can rock jokes with that kinda injury. Watching the vine was nasty.

Sucks for Pacer fan. Completely different sport and not as bad but Stamkos in the NHL mangled his leg and came back good.

Anybody have a link to a boxscore?

Quote Originally Posted by D-Rose
    Apparently the stanchion was only a few feet away. FIBA regulation is 2 meters.

This shit was way too f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking close man