Quote Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
You know my stance on him.

But just in case you don't, let me explain.

I used to love him, he was my favorite player from that draft class. I liked the way he was very humble and just let his game speak for himself.

Now he's my least favorite player.

I hate the way he doesn't try to make the shot but just tries to get free throws and not an And 1.

I hate the way he limps on defense like he's so hurt but will stick it out cause he's a warrior but then next offensive possesion will blast to the rim throwing the ball up and flailing his arms trying to draw a foul like he's 110% healthy.

I hate the way he expects a foul on EVERYTHING and will complain to the refs even yelling at them even though he gets the most shoddy calls called for him of every player ever.

And finally, I hate the way he's become the complete opposite of everything I liked him for.

The finals was the last straw. I could have taken it if he beat the Mavs on great and memorable play, but he didn't play THAT well and had no memorable plays and instead won a championship on questionable foul calls. Who wins finals on questionable free throws instead of memorable plays? Most of the games were decided by Wade free throws at the end.