1. Cleveland
    2. Chicago
    3. Indiana
    4. Washington
    5. Atlanta
    6. Toronto
    7. Charlotte
    8. Miami
    Last edited by Dro; 07-18-2014 at 12:44 PM.

NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Rank The East.....

Cleveland is #1 right? They have Lebron afterall......

The Cavs only have Lebron...

NBA lottery pick

Bulls
    Cavs
    Wizards
    Heat
    Pacers
    Raptors
    Knicks
    Hornets

Banned

Pretty much your list but I still say Miami's #1 in the East. Deng is pretty much LeBron with better defense so I don't see why they won't cruise to the finals once again.

1. Cleveland
    2. Chicago
    3. Miami
    4. Atlanta
    5. Charlotte
    6. Washington
    7. Toronto
    8. Indiana

NBA lottery pick

1. Cleveland Cavaliers - No matter what this team has done, in the past, everything now changes. With LeBron James, this teams soars right up to the top of the list in the Eastern Conference power rankings. LeBron fills more holes than a late night infomercial product. Let's not forget, with a 2nd option in Mo Williams, LeBron's Cavs soared all the way to the NBA Finals. Yes, this team is the best in the East. Right now! There's a reason the citizens of Cleveland are partying. The King is back!

2. Chicago Bulls - Nobody knows the true health of Derrick Rose. Coach Thibs will keep this team pushing and grinding all the way to the ECF with a shell of a Rose. However, with all that pushing and all that grinding, how will they fair against a hungry Cavs squad lead by a determined King. They will have to get past a hungry LeBron and company. I don't see that happening in a seven game series.

3. Washington Wizards - John Wall, Bradley Beal, Nene and company will give any team in the East a run for their money. Not to mention, they now have old head Paul Pierce gunning for another ring. I still believe Pierce has more left in the tank and can actually bring food to the table. This team is deadly and now have playoff experience to boot. Watch out for the Wizards.

Those are my top 3.
    Last edited by Foster5k; 07-18-2014 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GODbe
    Pretty much your list but I still say Miami's #1 in the East. Deng is pretty much LeBron with better defense so I don't see why they won't cruise to the finals once again.
    Do you think Deng plays better defense than Lebron? Not saying I disagree, just wanted to know your reasoning. Lebron's defense is a bit overrated. But I think Cleveland with Lebron, Kyrie, and whoever else is good enough to be #1 seed. Now that doesn't mean they will make it to the Finals. In fact, Indiana, Washington, Toronto, etc probably have the edge in the playoffs because of continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k
    1. Cleveland Cavaliers - No matter what this team has done, in the past, everything now changes. With LeBron James, this teams soars right up to the top of the list in the Eastern Conference power rankings. LeBron fills more holes than a late night infomercial product. Let's not forget, with a 2nd option in Mo Williams, LeBron's Cavs soared all the way to the NBA Finals. Yes, this team is the best in the East. Right now! There's a reason the citizens of Cleveland are partying. The King is back!

2. Chicago Bulls - Nobody knows the true health of Derrick Rose. Coach Thibs will keep this team pushing and grinding all the way to the ECF with a shell of a Rose. However, with all that pushing and all that grinding, how will they fair against a hungry Cavs squad lead by a determined King. They will have to get past a hungry LeBron and company. I don't see that happening in a seven game series.

3. Washington Wizards - John Wall, Bradley Beal, Nene and company will give any team in the East a run for their money. Not to mention, they now have old head Paul Pierce gunning for another ring. I still believe Pierce has more left in the tank and can actually bring food to the table. This team is deadly and now have playoff experience to boot. Watch out for the Wizards.

Those are my top 3.
    I agree with your top 2. I still think Indiana is better than Washington. Why? I really don't know, lol. I'm counting on Paul George taking another leap and the fact that he's a top 3-4 player in the East.

Chicago
    Cleveland
    Washington
    Miami
    Atlanta
    Indy
    Toronto
    Charlotte

The East going to be much better this year, the top 2 teams are locked in, but I can see the rest ending up in pretty much any order.

Cleveland and Chicago should battle it out for the 1 seed, obviously a lot depends on whether Love winds up in Cleveland.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

I don't think the Cavs will win the East unless they make some moves. They don't have to trade Wiggins, but trading Thompson for both now and the future seems like a must.

Healthy Bulls are better...and assuming health for everyone.

I'd take the Heat over the Cavs as well. Wizards would be scary for them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by hawksdogsbraves
    Chicago
    Cleveland
    Washington
    Miami
    Atlanta
    Indy
    Toronto
    Charlotte

The East going to be much better this year, the top 2 teams are locked in, but I can see the rest ending up in pretty much any order.

Cleveland and Chicago should battle it out for the 1 seed, obviously a lot depends on whether Love winds up in Cleveland.
    I actually would change my list and put Atlanta over Toronto. Don't know how I missed that.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    I don't think the Cavs will win the East unless they make some moves. They don't have to trade Wiggins, but trading Thompson for both now and the future seems like a must.

Healthy Bulls are better...and assuming health for everyone.

I'd take the Heat over the Cavs as well. Wizards would be scary for them as well.
    I get your first point, but I don't understand the last one. I just don't see how Lebron's old team will be better than his new team. I know they still have Wade and Bosh but who else?

1.Bulls
    2.Cavs
    3.Raptors
    4.Heat
    5.Nets
    6.Hornets
    7.Wizards
    8.Pacers
    9.Hawks
    10.Knicks
    11.Magic
    12.Pistons
    13.Bucks
    14.76ers
    15.Celtics

east pretty stacked this yr

Raptors are getting no love

Same team that won the Atlantic division and was on a 55 win rate for more then half the season.

1. Chicago
    2. Miami
    3. Cleveland
    4. Toronto
    5. Washington
    6. Indiana
    7. Charlotte
    8. Atlanta

Oddly enough this might be the most competitive EC. Not much separates the teams. We might see a lot more upsets in the first and 2nd round.

Also don't think anyone wins over 55 games, could see the top 6 teams from 54 - 48 wins