Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: It's official. Boston stands ZERO chance of winning the championship.

show me the papers. show me where it was made official

National High School Star gpfanz's Avatar

Default Re: It's official. Boston stands ZERO chance of winning the championship.

Whats the 4 numbers coming out on Sat?

People expect the best Road team all season long and best defensive team to not win any games on the road?

NBA rookie of the year

I really have to wonder how long the OP has even been watching the NBA.

In 2000 the 67 win champion Lakers were 4-6 on the road in the playoffs and lost both road games in the first round. The most important thing in the playoffs is protecting homecourt advantage, KG hasn't been in the playoffs since 2004, Pierce hasn't been in since 2005, Allen hasn't been in since 2005 and some of their players have never been in the playoffs before. You can't expect a perfect playoff run. This is a new team. I think they have a great shot to win the title.

NBA Finals

Quote Originally Posted by VCMVP1551

In 2000 the 67 win champion Lakers were 4-6 on the road in the playoffs and lost both road games in the first round. The most important thing in the playoffs is protecting homecourt advantage, KG hasn't been in the playoffs since 2004, Pierce hasn't been in since 2005, Allen hasn't been in since 2005 and some of their players have never been in the playoffs before. You can't expect a perfect playoff run. This is a new team. I think they have a great shot to win the title.
    its not like they dont have experience though. posey, cassel, pj, house

Local High School Star theballerFKA Ace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VCMVP1551

In 2000 the 67 win champion Lakers were 4-6 on the road in the playoffs and lost both road games in the first round.
    Sacramento was a dangerous team, nothing like the lowly Hawks. Plus it's more than just their wins and losses, you can tell most of the Celtics like to play with momentum rather than heart. The second a team hurts them they start playing scared. They are all talent, no balls. They are not playing to win something, it's like they are playing not to lose. A team with this attitude is bound to collapse.

This team is more 67-win Mavericks than they are 67-win Lakers. Gold will not grace their fingers this postseason, book it.

NBA Finals

Quote Originally Posted by theballerFKA Ace
    Sacramento was a dangerous team, nothing like the lowly Hawks. Plus it's more than just their wins and losses, you can tell most of the Celtics like to play with momentum rather than heart. The second a team hurts them they start playing scared. They are all talent, no balls. They are not playing to win something, it's like they are playing not to lose. A team with this attitude is bound to collapse.

This team is more 67-win Mavericks than they are 67-win Lakers. Gold will not grace their fingers this postseason, book it.
    BOOKED!!!

Damn i am starting to run out of room with all these book-marked threads!

Basketball>Anything

Book it! Boston can't win the title, cause the OP said so.

Beat that.

Can Jeff please go on a banning binge?

Quote Originally Posted by theballerFKA Ace
    They haven't won a single road game. They barely beat a Cleveland team who's star gave them almost nothing in that game, just a hair away from being down 2-1 to the pathetic Cavs. Their 3 stars are notorious chokers to the postseason pressure. It couldn't be more obvious that they didn't come to play this year.

Simply put, they are a slightly blacker version of the Mavs. Regular season wonders, nothing more. Detroit will probably wipe up the floor with them but by some chance they escape, they stand absolutely no chance against The Hornets, Lakers or Spurs. No is still giving these guys a serious consideration at winning it all are they?

I don't know if you're right or not but that was fun to read

Quote Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
    Can Jeff please go on a banning binge?
    It baffles me why he lets his message board turn into such a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by TruthKGRay3412
    It baffles me why he lets his message board turn into such a joke.
    Good question

Basketball>Anything

Quote Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
    Good question
    There's just too much hate and biased opinions.

Local High School Star theballerFKA Ace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TruthKGRay3412
    Damn i am starting to run out of room with all these book-marked threads!

You ain't the only one bookmarking, trust me in short order you are not going to want visit ISH for a while because all your nonsense posts are going to be brought back up. It's going to be a plethora of TruthKGRay3412 quotes and rolling-laughing emoticons. I'd start digging that hole underneath the rock in your backyard right about now.