Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Default Re: It's official. Boston stands ZERO chance of winning the championship.

While Boston is very dominat at home, they are more pathetic on the road.

You'd figure that a team will get a win in their house. As bad and ugly game 1 was, Cle had a shot to get it.

That won't work against any team currently playing out west.

It almost seems they will lose at home before they win on the road, since they played bad once at home and have played zero good road games.

Doesn't bother me at all.

I hate to see perrenial losers pile up on one team. At least they didn't sign for 2 dollars like some had. They were "traded" into this situation. I use that word loosely.

Default Re: It's official. Boston stands ZERO chance of winning the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by theballerFKA Ace
    Boston lovers shaking their fingers at people and telling them, "Just you wait until the 3rd week of the postseason, we will win a road game, you will see!". I love it!
    [FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]But a Game 4 loss and your point disappears like K-Fed's rapping career. Who would have expected Boston to go up 3-0 against the Cavs anyway? BOS-ATL series is irrelevant, ancient history. If you want to knock the Celts knock how they're playing right now.[/COLOR][/FONT]

I hate to see perrenial losers pile up on one team. At least they didn't sign for 2 dollars like some had. They were "traded" into this situation. I use that word loosely.
    a-men!

Local High School Star theballerFKA Ace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpLiTViZiOnZ
    Lebron played like DPOY tonight, don't give me that bull**** about him not showing up. Get his nuts out of your mouth.
    I gotta give him props. His FG% average for the series is now into the 20s.

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

Peerless defense but their offense is just too jump shot dependant to win it all. They can't generate easy baskets...and you can't win on the road when you can't score. A good scoring team will eventually win in their building...but I can't imagine Boston beating a single good offensive team on the road. Heck, I don't even see 'em getting past Detroit in the ECF anymore. LA, NO, SA and Detroit are the 4 best teams in the playoffs right now.

Quote Originally Posted by SpLiTViZiOnZ
    Lebron played like DPOY tonight, don't give me that bull**** about him not showing up. Get his nuts out of your mouth.
    Statlines...

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Statlines...

Defensive Stats

4 steals, 3 blocks

Offensive Stats

21 points, 8 Assists, 6 rebounds

[QUOTE=FUT

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23

Defensive Stats

4 steals, 3 blocks

Offensive Stats

Come on Lebron23, you know I'm a big Lebron fan, though playing like DPOY? We know that most of these defensive stats come from help defense. Not putting him down, hes improved, just ignorance of the poster, IMO.

What was his FG% this game btw? jks jks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Offensive Stats

Dude why aren't you putting his 31% fg percentage in there!!! THIRTY-ONE FREAKIN PERCENT MAN! That's over 10% higher than his previous series average!!! You doin a disservice to your boy leaving shyt out like that.

They Murk @ home = win
    They Play **** @ Away = loose.

Home Court advantage = win?

Thats what your trying to say

Detroit is the only team to win a road game in the second round and the Cavs perimeter shooting (aka the Celtics' weakness on defense) was just lights out tonight. But no, it's just the C's having problems on the road and it has nothing to do with the other team shooting a million times better at home, right?

BTW, I appreciate the support from Futon, but I wish he/it would go back to talking in third person in bold text. That orange text and normal dialogue is f*cking my whole night up.

Not airballing my layups anymore eltonrosas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theballerFKA Ace
    They haven't won a single road game. They barely beat a Cleveland team who's star gave them almost nothing in that game, just a hair away from being down 2-1 to the pathetic Cavs. Their 3 stars are notorious chokers to the postseason pressure. It couldn't be more obvious that they didn't come to play this year.

Simply put, they are a slightly blacker version of the Mavs. Regular season wonders, nothing more. Detroit will probably wipe up the floor with them but by some chance they escape, they stand absolutely no chance against The Hornets, Lakers or Spurs. No is still giving these guys a serious consideration at winning it all are they?

bump, except add the jazz into the mix too.

Local High School Star

The Celtics could lose every single road game in the playoffs and it wouldn't matter because as long as they don't lose at home they will win the title by default for having the homecourt.

I would be concerned about the road issue; they have to win Game 4.