Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: ESPN said Orlando asked for Bynum and Gasol for the trade for Dwight.

Let me guess... Broussard is the source.

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: ESPN said Orlando asked for Bynum and Gasol for the trade for Dwight.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimeJohnnyDepp
    If Lakers get Dwight, they might as well get Deron too, because Nets will fall apart.
    Yeah just offer the Nets Artest and Walton.

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Is Rashard Lewis a free-agent or still with the Magic?

I mean, Lakers should have used him if he's a free-agent so I would do that trade just for D.Howard and get R.Lewis in free-agency.

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

If Lakers get Dwight, they might as well get Deron too, because Nets will fall apart.

Howard is just profitable, and has like soooooooooo much potential that he doesn't know about, because Orlando has been raping him hard his whole career.
    who are the lakers trading to get Deron if they trade both Bynum/Gasol

aint just happening...Fcuking they can accept Lopez/wallace/2 1st rounder but from Lakers they want both Gasol/Bynum

FCUK YOU OTIS

LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

Quote Originally Posted by G-Funk
    If Lakers had Lamar i would have pulled the trigger mega fast. Remember Lakers went to the Finals with Lamar Kobe and Gasol. And the reason we lost was cause our bigs were soft as hell in particular Gasol.

BUT Lakers would be giving up too much 20 rebounds and about 36 pts(with Lamar gone). I just dont understand why Magic would even want Gasol??? Hes 31 and is locked for 3 more yrs.
    Exactly.

If Lakers had Lamar i would have pulled the trigger mega fast. Remember Lakers went to the Finals with Lamar Kobe and Gasol. And the reason we lost was cause our bigs were soft as hell in particular Gasol.

BUT Lakers would be giving up too much 20 rebounds and about 36 pts(with Lamar gone). I just dont understand why Magic would even want Gasol??? Hes 31 and is locked for 3 more yrs.
    Lakers need to get some players with that TPE fast so they can move them to Magic or fill the PF position if that trade does occur LAKERS also need to ask for there best pgs back.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gundress
    Is Rashard Lewis a free-agent or still with the Magic?

I mean, Lakers should have used him if he's a free-agent so I would do that trade just for D.Howard and get R.Lewis in free-agency.
    ...do you live in a cave?

Serious playground baller

Would you do it if they included Glen Davis (or Hedo, ) and then the lakers used their trade exceptions to fill out the rest of the roster?

We have Sashas and Odoms TEs. We can pick up a nice PG with that.

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Howard is just profitable, and has like soooooooooo much potential that he doesn't know about, because Orlando has been raping him hard his whole career.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe681
    Would you do it if they included Glen Davis (or Hedo, ) and then the lakers used their trade exceptions to fill out the rest of the roster?

We have Sashas and Odoms TEs. We can pick up a nice PG with that.
    You can't combine TE's.

Why wouldn't the Lakers do this? No, you don't give in right away but you certainly do. You get the best center in the league, put him with Kobe and go to war. When Kobe is gone, you'll still have Howard. Win all around.

Laker fans really overvalue their players. What are you saving Bynum and Gasol for? Feel married to that 2nd rd exit you have coming?

Decent playground baller NBA2k-Monster23's Avatar

I agree with you 100%. If the lakers get Dwight, CP3 or Deron is coming. That's if they have to wait and go into free agency one of them are coming.

Banned

Go Spurs Go

HELL NA you dont give up 2 7 foot all stars for dwight. magic trying to hit the lotto with this shlt

My source knew this since friday