Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: ISH's #10 Player of Alltime

Quote Originally Posted by creepingdeath
    To counter your kobesexual post, I'm gonna post something entirely herosexual:

Ah... much better.

Better....I mean....umm...just kidding...

Very good NBA starter Round Mound's Avatar

[B]I`d go with Barkley

Broken Down Stats indicate

Top 10 All Time in EFF
    Top 11 and 10 All Time in P

Oscar Robertson

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    Look at these fools....all the Kobe haterz voting Kobe now ....

this further proves my point of "Elitists online fans"(who make up 1% of the NBA Fanbase) rank Kobe on average 5 spots below of where the majority has him....I called it years ago on a other site.....'Elitists online fans" rank Kobe 5 spots below the majority of fans......

hahh...I knew it on the other 123,323,231,113,130 threads that did this....Kobe ranked anywhere from 5 - 10.....those voting 10 were mostly his haterz....

Kobe top 5 alltime by the majority...this thread proves it....

damn I'm good....

next

since everyone just usually laughs at you and dismisses your garbage as the ravings of a delusional idiot im actually gonna bite here.... do you care to tell eveyone why and what exactly the ish majority has against kobe, where it has come from and whats motivating it. you say "elitist" fans like its a negative thing. the fact that we watch more nba than regular fans just qualifys us better no? i mean if you ran this poll on a site full of people that just watch a few games a year, like nba.com they would naturally vote kobe higher cause thats who they have seen and recognise, thats commen sense right?
    so what exactly is your reasoning for why (you say) ish has it in for kobe and weve all ganged up to vote him lower than he belongs....

So... whats her name?

Contributing as well

Last edited by Harison; 11-02-2011 at 06:25 PM.

Great college starter

Look at these fools....all the Kobe haterz voting Kobe now ....

this further proves my point of "Elitists online fans"(who make up 1% of the NBA Fanbase) rank Kobe on average 5 spots below of where the majority has him....I called it years ago on a other site.....'Elitists online fans" rank Kobe 5 spots below the majority of fans......

hahh...I knew it on the other 123,323,231,113,130 threads that did this....Kobe ranked anywhere from 5 - 10.....those voting 10 were mostly his haterz....

Kobe top 5 alltime by the majority...this thread proves it....

damn I'm good....

next
    LOL this proves it. You're not even a Kobe fan. Awesome troll job. You stuck with it for this long. Are you this site's owner?

Quit fagging up this site already.

28 - Kobe Bryant
    5 - Oscar Robertson
    1 - George Mikan

Total - 34 votes
    Last edited by Deuce Bigalow; 11-02-2011 at 06:32 PM.

Brian Scalabrine.

I'm evidently not the only one

http://hooptroops.blogspot.com/2011/...-all-time.html

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Catalyst
    Kobe could be ahead of Hakeem but a very solid top 10 nonetheless.
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Legend-24
    Shaq, Duncan, Hakeem ahead of Kobe?
    these are votes for Kobe right?

Quote Originally Posted by Yung D-Will
    Not a bad list...

Kobe at 10 and Oscar at 11 most likely
    Lol I got negged and called a Kobe tard for this

Quote Originally Posted by ukplayer4
    since everyone just usually laughs at you and dismisses your garbage as the ravings of a delusional idiot im actually gonna bite here.... do you care to tell eveyone why and what exactly the ish majority has against kobe, where it has come from and whats motivating it. you say "elitist" fans like its a negative thing. the fact that we watch more nba than regular fans just qualifys us better no? i mean if you ran this poll on a site full of people that just watch a few games a year, like nba.com they would naturally vote kobe higher cause thats who they have seen and recognise, thats commen sense right?
    so what exactly is your reasoning for why (you say) ish has it in for kobe and weve all ganged up to vote him lower than he belongs....

the only people who would laugh at my overall fingerprint on the game of basketball are the skewed elitist fan or the basketball illiterate....

wich one are you?....

I have leagues named after me....i have more impersonators then Elvis....I got more basic fundamental understanding and basketball sense then the whole United Kingdom combined (not really saying much....but whateva's )

when a majority is polled and the answers are overwhemingly in favor of one certain path.....then another very small % is polled and it shows quite clearly a sharp agenda....it doesn't require much sight..

clearly a small percentage of basketball fans who roam basketball online basketball sites 24/7 slight Kobe for bieng so great.....I would suggest IMHO that online sites have a higher concentration of fans who think they are elite and better then the average fan....

Slighting Kobe with mathmatical formula's and calculus puts the image in thier mind that they are "elite" or "underground"....or "hardcore" fans......Kobe is clearly the greatest player of his generation and a top 5 alltime player and easily the most popular/polarizing player in the last 15 years....

Elitist fans are the worst in sports.....waiting for every opportunity to show the world how elite they are... in this case.....going against the majority vote and slighting Kobe......

but whateva's.......haterz gonna hate......just make sure to kiss the Rings

now scram little homey.....aint it time for Tea and spotted d!ck??....

To counter your kobesexual post, I'm gonna post something entirely heterosexual:

Ah... much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Yung D-Will
    Lol I got negged and called a Kobe tard for this

I got negged atleast once for almost every voting thread so far except this one
    When I post the results someone negs me for some reason

candidates I will add for the next one

Charles Barkley
    Bob Petitt
    John Havlicek
    Isaiah Thomas
    Rick Barry

the only people who would laugh at my overall fingerprint on the game of basketball are the skewed elitist fan or the basketball illiterate....

wich one are you?....

I have leagues named after me....i have more impersonators then Elvis....I got more basic fundamental understanding and basketball sense then the whole United Kingdom combined (not really saying much....but whateva's )

when a majority is polled and the answers are overwhemingly in favor of one certain path.....then another very small % is polled and it shows quite clearly a sharp agenda....it doesn't require much sight..

clearly a small percentage of basketball fans who roam basketball online basketball sites 24/7 slight Kobe for bieng so great.....I would suggest IMHO that online sites have a higher concentration of fans who think they are elite and better then the average fan....

Slighting Kobe with mathmatical formula's and calculus puts the image in thier mind that they are "elite" or "underground"....or "hardcore" fans......Kobe is clearly the greatest player of his generation and a top 5 alltime player and easily the most popular/polarizing player in the last 15 years....

Elitist fans are the worst in sports.....waiting for every opportunity to show the world how elite they are... in this case.....going against the majority vote and slighting Kobe......

but whateva's.......haterz gonna hate......just make sure to kiss the Rings

now scram little homey.....aint it time for Tea and spotted d!ck??....

just as i suspected, you have no reasoning or logic for your argument, just a reiteration of the fact that you think because people on this forum have voted kobe as the no.10 player of alltime it means we have an agenda against him, youve been around here long enough to have atleast formed some kind of explination for why ish has this irrational hatred towards kobe yet you offer nothing. the only reason you give is that its "eliteist/hardcore snobbery against kobe" yet you have no reason for why its only against kobe
    kobe isnt clearly the greatest player of his generation he is arguably the greatest along with shaq/duncan, and they are the only ones above him in this poll. i think we can say that... you are a bit bias no?
    the most out of place player by popular opinion seems to be wilt.
    Last edited by ukplayer4; 11-02-2011 at 09:06 PM.