Saw a basketball once

Default Jordan XX3 Fusion Custom Sneakers

Im not really a fan of the Jordan XX3's or the Fusion reason for that matter...I am however really liking these...These are a pair of custom sneakers done by Adric Kennedy who is AK Kustoms...He decided to add the styling of the XX3 with the styling of the Fusions...I love the end result..Since they are customs they are only 1 of a kind and not for sale..

More pictures and Info
    Jordan XX3 Fusion Custom Sneakers

Default Re: Jordan XX3 Fusion Custom Sneakers

Those are hot!

Certified ISHiot.

saw those on niketalk, pretty damn impressive work.

Saw a basketball once

hey a NT member, good deal....I guess there are some people here who like sneakers a lot....I was starting to feel lonely lol

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by 2 FN LOW
    hey a NT member, good deal....I guess there are some people here who like sneakers a lot....I was starting to feel lonely lol
    i'm actually not a member, i just read it. i would sign up but it's quite a process and i'm too lazy

Serious playground baller lakers_fan4life's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2 FN LOW
    Im not really a fan of the Jordan XX3's or the Fusion reason for that matter...I am however really liking these...These are a pair of custom sneakers done by Adric Kennedy who is AK Kustoms...He decided to add the styling of the XX3 with the styling of the Fusions...I love the end result..Since they are customs they are only 1 of a kind and not for sale..

More pictures and Info
    Jordan XX3 Fusion Custom Sneakers

well i have to say those are waaaaaay hotter than any of the other fusions that i have seen seriously

I'm an NTer since 2001. Unfortunately my account was shut down. Haven't built an interest in signing back up. New age NTers are A-holes to the fullest and don't know a lick about the love of the shoe game, but are greedy resellers or ignoramouses that chop down anything that people feel is not the normal opinion.

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    I'm an NTer since 2001. Unfortunately my account was shut down. Haven't built an interest in signing back up. New age NTers are A-holes to the fullest and don't know a lick about the love of the shoe game, but are greedy resellers or ignoramouses that chop down anything that people feel is not the normal opinion.
    that the real reason why i don't register, i observe alot of that there just from reading. one thing that bothers me about the sneaker game is that people just want the most expensive pair, not what they actually like. i want what i like, period, if it doesn't happen to cost 500$ good for me. i wore some iversons to the mall today because i like allen iverson and i like his sneakers. most "sneaker heads" seem to have this complex now where they can't wear anything thats not either a classic nike or jordan model.

These kickz are da shhhh. I have a different fusion, but these take the cake.