Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Good High School Starter Mach_3's Avatar

Default Re: kyle korver is a god

I really wish i could sit this team down and ask why NO ONE EVER FCUKING CUTS TO THE RIM

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    6 game losing streak?

Fire Danny Ainge, trade everyone. I rather have them rebuild and not end up like the Hawks

Painful viewing.

Why i stayed up til 03:30am to watch this crap is beyond me

Time to bench my boy Pierce

6 game losing streak?

Fire Danny Ainge, trade everyone. I rather have them rebuild and not end up like the Hawks
    so hurt

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    Ainge blowing salary flexibility on Jason Terry, Jeff Green, and Courtney Lee.

Aside from Green's contract, none of the offseason moves Danny made were bad, but everyone's Captain Hindsight around here now.

Terry and Lee were good risks to take and they're just not working out. Shit happens.

Quit being in denial man, the hawks are playoff fodder, mediocre, irrelevant what ever.Stick to riding Lebron's nuts
    so weak. you are probably the only person that thinks im a lebron nut rider.

I am your soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Aside from Green's contract, none of the offseason moves Danny made were bad, but everyone's Captain Hindsight around here now.

Terry and Lee were good risks to take and they're just not working out. Shit happens.
    Lee's playing way better than Terry though.

College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

To what? There's no plausible trades that make this team anything better than a 7 or 8 seed.
    If we had a good centre and were the 7th seed I'd like our chances a hell of a lot more than I do now

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    so hurt

TP

Good High School Starter Celtic_Pride's Avatar

Brandon Bass is right up there with the worst contracts handed out last season. I still can't get what the f*ck was Danny thinking giving out that contract. I am pretty sure that no team will be stupid enough to give a 1 dimensional blackhole that kinda contract and Danny Ainge f*cked it up.

Andray Blatche at min. >>>>>>>>> Bass at that horrible contract

Unless a 1 sided trade happens to help out the Cs, I don't see them improving from now. Will possibly make the playoffs and get kicked out in the first round or end up as a 9th seed in the East. They are in worst possible scenario right now. This is all on Ainge for giving out long and horrible contracts to lazy, I-dont-give-a-f*ck-since-I-got-paid players like Bass and Green.

To make this even worse, Ray Allen and the Heat who are on a tear lately will be in town on Sunday!

FML

Good High School Starter Mach_3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic_Pride
    Brandon Bass is right there up there with the worst contracts handed out last season. I still can't get what the f*ck was Danny thinking giving out that contract. I am pretty sure that no team will be stupid enough to give Bass that kinda contract and Danny Ainge f*cked it up.

Andray Blatche at min. >>>>>>>>> Bass at that horrible contract

Unless a 1 sided trade happens to help out the Cs, I don't see them improving from now. Will possibly make the playoffs and get kicked out in the first round or end up as a 9th seed in the East. They are in worst possible scenario right. This is all on Ainge for giving out long and horrible contracts to lazy, I-dont-give-a-f*ck-since-I-got-paid players like Bass and Green.

To make this even worse, Ray Allen and the Heat who are on a tear lately will be in town on Sunday!

FML

At least we know Rondo is gonna play like a god in that game

Perhaps playing against a team we hate will get this guys the fcuk up for the game

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    Lee's playing way better than Terry though.
    True, but it took Courtney a loooong-ass time to get there. Terry has been a complete failure.

Serious playground baller

korver looked like a superstar 8 threes and 24 points in the 2nd half. its great to finally have an elite shooter on the team. He is the best shooter the hawks have had in a VERY long time.

Who does Kyle Korver think he is? Steve Novak?