Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Remembering Shaquille Rashaun O'Neal aka Shaq aka the Big Diesel aka Daddy.

With one of the greatest basketball careers ever coming to a close...I just wanted to reflect on IMO the funnest player ever to watch,

Thanks for Slams, the poppin and lockin , the AMAZING left hand , the broken goal's , the shmoove rap , the smile , the parade's , the pepsi 40z , Kazzaam (ok maybe not), the Marching after a 4th quarter comeback , the fued's and the respect , the post game press conference's , the military mindset , biological father's , the truth ......there will never be another

Saw Shaq at the 2000 NBA Allstar game in Oakland....one in a million.

any stories or pics of Shaq welcome......(INB4 debates or flame wars...just reflection on Shaq...his personality on and off the court)

Default Re: Remembering Shaquille Rashaun O'Neal aka Shaq aka the Big Diesel aka Daddy.

good post bro

cant believe i though u were TheLogo

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: Remembering Shaquille Rashaun O'Neal aka Shaq aka the Big Diesel aka Daddy.

They had to change the design and structure of NBA basketball hoops because of him. The old apparatus literally could not work with him in the league.

....'nuff said.

LeBron reminds me so much of the young Shaq.
    Not playing wise of course but personality.

LAL|LAC

Shaq is the mother****ing man.

When my kids ask me 10-15 years down the road the most dominant players I have watched while I was growing up, my answers will be Michael Jordan and Shaquille O'Neal. Long live an all-time elite legend

you can't stop me get these NETS's Avatar

Giant personality.....giant ego....giant head..giant heart (paid for Mikan's funeral and ALWAYS played Santa for hundreds of children each year)....giant talent.

top 5 Shaq Moments

5. outrageously funny interview on Stephen A. Smith's old tv show

4. Shaq having the nerve to complain about bad officiating and cursing on national tv

3. his reaction after kobe threw him the alley oop that broke Portland's back

2. good natured shaq laughing as hard as anybody when Aries Spiers destroyed him at Shaq's own all star comedy special

1. after getting the freeze out at his first all star game....he dunked on David Robinson so hard....I thought the admiral had a broken arm

there will never be another.
    the only player that made you worry about the defending player's well-being.

Quote Originally Posted by LA KB24
    Shaq WAS with the Lakers the mother****ing man.

FIXED

Quote Originally Posted by get these NETS
    Giant personality.....giant ego....giant head..giant heart (paid for Mikan's funeral and ALWAYS played Santa for hundreds of children each year)....giant talent.

top 5 Shaq Moments

5. outrageously funny interview on Stephen A. Smith's old tv show

4. Shaq having the nerve to complain about bad officiating and cursing on national tv

3. his reaction after kobe threw him the alley oop that broke Portland's back

2. good natured shaq laughing as hard as anybody when Aries Spiers destroyed him at Shaq's own all star comedy special

1. after getting the freeze out at his first all star game....he dunked on David Robinson so hard....I thought the admiral had a broken arm

yup...I fell off the couch ....he did it on the last play of the game if I remember?

College star

The most physically gifted player to grace the NBA. Probably one of the greatest physical specimen in the history of sports. He is also one of the greatest personality in the NBA, I just hope he comes to Inside the NBA after he retires. He was the definition of unstoppable in his prime.

i appreciated his hustle, defense and rebounding more when he was with the magic. when he became a laker, those 3 things became less of a priority. and he got fatter each year living it up in LA. so really LA ruined shaq