Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Magic Johnson

Default Re: Andrew Bynum is the best player on the Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Who, StateOfMind? He's got to be bipolar. The kid changes his mind every 10 minutes. Or amybe he's just a troll. Who knows.
    Nah, Godzuki/Brian.

Lakers 4 life. Kobe!

Bynum putting up Kobe numbers except for rebounds.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    Nah, Godzuki/Brian.

how about 'trophy'?

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    bynum would have better stats on any other team.

not only would he have better numbers across the board, Kobe's numbers would go down.

not only would Kobe's numbers go down but wherever Bynum went, their other stars other than big men's numbers will go up.

and anyone that went to the Lakers to play with Kobe in exchange for Bynum, their numbers would go down.

the 'kobe effect'
    Kobe's numbers will go down????..... WOW...you mean Kobe's numbers will go UP right? Ever heard of one man army? That's been Kobe without big mans for all of his career...his numbers are generally up without big mans. Just shows how pathetic you're.

Trying too hard now....too desperate you're not even checking the sh1t you're saying. Spouting sh1t now. Just like last time, and last time, and last time....ohh I forgot, and last time.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 04-11-2012 at 11:35 PM.

Nah, Godzuki/Brian.
    Oh, well that kid is just inbred retarded. My original post was referring to StateOfMind. Godzuki called me out on it even though he doesn't even know what it means.

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    how about 'trophy'?
    How does that make me retarded? He doesn't have a nickname, and I'm not stupid enough to give him a better nickname that would almost certainly get me banned on here, so I figured why not. At least I didn't call him a former star player, right?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Who, StateOfMind? He's got to be bipolar. The kid changes his mind every 10 minutes. Or amybe he's just a troll. Who knows.
    How do I change my mind every 10 minutes?

When I had praise Kobe and said he was playing MVP caliber, it was in the beginning of the season when he was actually playing like an MVP player.

It is clear that he is no longer that good anymore and he is not even the best player on his own team anymore. I've been saying that for the past 2 months but apparently 2 months ago is the same as 10 minutes ago.

Re-post since this kid wants to ignore me. Maybe this kid just refuses to accept the truth. It would explain why he is so offended when someone says another player is better than Kobe.

OP is fakkit. Why don't you get laid or somethin, RG? at you posting with your other account

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    Kobe's numbers will go down????..... WOW...you mean Kobe's numbers will go UP right?

Trying to hard now....too desperate you're not even checking the sh1t you're saying. Spouting sh1t now. Just like last time, and last time, and last time....ohh I forgot, and last time.

he'd have much less opportunities with less offensive/defensive boards by his bigs to bail out his missed chucks, AND the other team wouldn't have to worry about collapsing the lane to defend easy lobs.

if you even played an ounce of basketball in your life, you'd know its a whole lot easier for a guard to play with a dominating big man than vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12

When I had praise Kobe and said he was playing MVP caliber, it was in the beginning of the season when he was actually playing like an MVP player.

It is clear that he is no longer that good anymore and he is not even the best player on his own team anymore. I've been saying that for the past 2 months but apparently 2 months ago is the same as 10 minutes ago.

Re-post since this guy wants to ignore me.
    Swagger, IDefend5, DaPercieve, Inception28

What do they have in common? They're all Kobe stans. More than that, they have the same IP as you

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    OP is fakkit. Why don't you get laid or somethin, RG? at you posting with your other account
    No sh1t? his other acct? Disappointing.....

NBA Superstar

How does that make me retarded? He doesn't have a nickname, and I'm not stupid enough to give him a better nickname that would almost certainly get me banned on here, so I figured why not. At least I didn't call him a former star player, right?

i thought we were trying to be clever...

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12

Re-post since this kid wants to ignore me. Maybe this kid just refuses to accept the truth. It would explain why he is so offended when someone says another player is better than Kobe.
    Sorry, I don't associate myself with bipolar trolls with 729 accounts.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    More than that, they have the same IP as you
    Really? Can you show me evidence of that? I would really like to see it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Kobe stan: "fg% doesn't matter. its all about the other things you do like defending and rebounding. Like Kobe in game 7 in 2010....15 boards zomg....Goatbe. Oh and Bynum sucks and is a product of Kobe"

Kobe stan: "lol...bynum shot 7-20. efficiency means everything. ignore his 30 boards and great defense. bynum is a product of Kobe"

Did i get that right?