Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Default How many posters are jordan only fans?

I was just wondering how many of us are fans of jordan but not really a fan of the bulls or any other team.

Banned

Default Re: How many posters are jordan only fans?

No one will admit it

National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

Don't think you'll find many Jordan Fans on these Boards, sorry. That ship been sailed lol.

Jordan fan. Celtics fan.

I am a Jordan fan, not a stan though. I consider him the GOAT but I do acknowledge that some other greats have a legitimate case.

The only Jordan stan I know in this forum based on how he posts is Gengiskhan.

Local High School Star SunsCaptain's Avatar

Please...Steve Nash is GOAT. Jordan is nothing!

I guess I'm asking, how many people will admit their biased jordan fans. The reason ii ask is cuz I notice that certain posters only goal is to defend jordan. They show no alliegance to any team or currnet player. Just jordan

I'm a fan of the 90's Bulls, and a big fan of MJ. I'm not a fan of the current Bulls though.

There is one poster waiting to be named so that he can bullrush the thread and start flaming.

Good college starter EricForman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    I was just wondering how many of us are fans of jordan but not really a fan of the bulls or any other team.
    I have no idea why you single out Jordan homers like they're a ruining this board when the Kobe homers are much worse. I mean really, are you like some sort of bitter Pippen fan who's annoyed at the attention Jordan got over Pip?

Anyone looking at ISH from an objective point of view can see that most of the troll threads are started by Kobe homers, and while there ARE Jordan homers, they are merely responding to the Kobe homer's troll threads. In terms of pure numbers there are definitely more Kobe trolls. And in terms of LEVEL OF TROLLING, Kobe trolls are worse considering Jordan is closer to whatever the hell Jordan trolls CLAIM than Kobe is of whatever the hell Kobe trolls CLAIM.

Really, I don't see Jordan homers like OldSchoolBball, Starjordan, juju starting threads. I see TheLogo, Jacks3, Nick Young starting sh*t threads, and the FIRST response is ALWAYS that zay_24 or Mr I'm So Rad, aka known Kobe homers.
    Last edited by EricForman; 09-12-2011 at 03:09 AM.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    There is one poster waiting to be named so that he can bullrush the thread and start flaming.
    Killing me with the suspense. Who is it ?

Very good NBA starter

andgar
    eric forman
    loco
    genghiskan

the big four of the jordan dick-sucking brigade.

Quote Originally Posted by EricForman
    I have no idea why you single out Jordan homers like they're a ruining this board when the Kobe homers are much worse. I mean really, are you like some sort of bitter Pippen fan who's annoyed at the attention Jordan got over Pip?

Anyone looking at ISH from an objective point of view can see that most of the troll threads are started by Kobe homers, and while there ARE Jordan homers, they are merely responding to the Kobe homer's troll threads. In terms of pure numbers there are definitely more Kobe trolls. And in terms of LEVEL OF TROLLING, Kobe trolls are worse considering Jordan is closer to whatever the hell Jordan trolls CLAIM than Kobe is of whatever the hell Kobe trolls CLAIM.

Really, I don't see Jordan homers like OldSchoolBball, Starjordan, juju starting threads. I see TheLogo, Jacks3, Nick Young starting sh*t threads, and the FIRST response is ALWAYS that zay_24 or Mr I'm So Rad, aka known Kobe homers.
    I think jordan homers are worse than kobe homers. And seeing as how I'm a bulls fan I don't care that jordan got a lot of attention. At least the kobe homers are laker fans. You jordan homers are pathetic

And my god what is wrong with being biased? Were fans here. Whether we want to admit it or not were all biased in some way shape or form. Do you know where the word fan comes from? Its short for fanatic. How can anyone be an objective fanatic? It makes no sense. And id leave star jordan out. He seems like a bulls fan.

Banned

Jordan-only fans are idiots... why? Because they're closes minded; never open to absorb anyone elses opinion despite it being based off of statistics or any other fact.

Jordan and bulls fan myself, as for claiming Jordan stans are the worst? well, I think Jordan fans who defend Jordan do it in a way that can only be done for the player he is. What I mean is, Jordan is considered by many to be GOAT, and unfortunately we have to hear the stupid comparisons made by uneducated Kobe fans, who really don't have anything to claim, so they make stupid threads pulling down jordan vs X player, to boost Kobe to be something he is not.

I form the opinion that players like Wilt, Kareem, perhaps russell lay claim to being GOAT, Im fine with that. My opinion is that Jordan is GOAT, as I form my opinion based on what players Ive seen in my lifetime..Therefore, I don't discredit other people's opinion if they believe that whatever player is GOAT, as those players they claim to be, I never saw them play, except for a few highlights I see here and there.

I find it funny that Kobe stans like to point out how bad Jordan fans are, when really it's them who are completely stupid. For one, Kobe is questionable top 10 player of all time, so they wonder why Jordan fans get mad when they bring up a stupid Jordan vs Kobe thread..Or when they make such stupid comparisons, then when they get hit with the facts, they go into YOU MAD rant, and scurry away like cochroaches...